Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too Low IQ To Program

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Wish I could have gotten a decent 6 figure job but I'm too low IQ to program well, other people see patterns and connections, along with build the necessary logic much faster than me. They can solve difficult problems and think of multiple approaches, while I can hardly think of one. Their code is also much more efficient than mine, both in avoiding careless syntax errors and being able to process large amounts of data in little time.

There's no hope in being financially successful when you are a moron, worst part is these same coders are automating most of the average and low IQ jobs, resulting in few employment opportunities for unintelligent men. In the future, only geniuses or those with above average IQ's will be employed, while everyone else rots at home or ends up homeless and starving. This will only affect men since women can always use their bodies or find a guy to generously provide for them.

Last edited:
Arent you curry? curries are born with the ability to program

Due to depression and isolation for years my brain has deteriorated to room temperature IQ. I have no hope for any good career either except for trades.

Bro, efficiency and logic are things that you are gonna be improving with time, as you are making projects and stuff. Read some books on the topic and put them into practice, you'll improve :feelsokman:

Due to depression and isolation for years my brain has deteriorated to room temperature IQ
Cope dude I have the same issue, but if you were high IQ (115+), you'd still be at least average IQ. Depression and isolation won't bring you down from a genius (130)+ to a mentally retarded one (70-).
Bro, efficiency and logic are things that you are gonna be improving with time, as you are making projects and stuff. Read some books on the topic and put them into practice, you'll improve :feelsokman:
It's too difficult for me dude, other people not only pick up on concepts faster but they are able to write working code. Meanwhile, even when I understand the concepts my ability to apply them while coding is very limited, the only code I was able to write was very basic and relied more on memorization of patterns rather than problem solving. It's impossible for me to solve new coding problems, without having to google other people's answers and copying them, even then debugging the code to make it work properly is impossible.

Last edited:
Cope dude I have the same issue, but if you were high IQ (115+), you'd still be at least average IQ. Depression and isolation won't bring you down from a genius (130)+ to a mentally retarded one (70-).

It's too difficult for me dude, other people not only pick up on concepts faster but they are able to write working code. Meanwhile, even when I understand the concepts my ability to apply them while coding is very limited, the only code I was able to write was very basic and relied more on memorization of patterns rather than problem solving. It's impossible for me to solve new coding problems, without having to google other people's answers and copying them, even then debugging the code to make it work properly is impossible.
I never said I was that smart to begin with. I was probably average and went to near retard levels now. The sad thing is in school they always put me in those horse shit "high iq" classes after taking an iq test, what a fucking joke was probably a retard class in reality

I never said I was that smart to begin with.
oh my bad
The sad thing is in school they always put me in those horse shit "high iq" classes after taking an iq test, what a fucking joke was probably a retard class in reality
meaning you tested significantly above average in IQ or worse than average, but they referred to special ed classes in a way, that made you think they were for "special" and "gifted" students?
the only shit I can code with fluently are HTML and CSS
Lucky you, I cannot code anything fluently

oh my bad

meaning you tested significantly above average in IQ or worse than average, but they referred to special ed classes in a way, that made you think they were for "special" and "gifted" students?

Lucky you, I cannot code anything fluently
Afaik it was a class that was for the "smart" kids who left regular classes every week to do gay puzzles and shit instead

At least as a kid I wasn't a total retard

Afaik it was a class that was for the "smart" kids who left regular classes every week to do gay puzzles and shit instead

At least as a kid I wasn't a total retard
brain-mogs me

Bro but you said you could improve and be supERior. Don't let me and Elliot down bro. Prove me that you're not inferior to those high iq men.

Just practice and meditate

I started college as a computer engineering student but my GPA was 0.46 after the first semester so i thought to myself that i could not deal with this shit so i shifted to management. I simply couldn't find any motivation to learn and study tbh. I don't know the reason for my failure since i was very depressed at that time. It was probably because of a mix of my low IQ and depression.

me too man, welcome to the low iq club boyo

it will make you ability to learn and remember things much worse i know it from my observation

I'm not good at programming either but I have almost graduated with software engineering degree

maybe nofap can help you

I'm studying CS (mainly Java) at a shitty uni and all my past experiences with coding (not a lot) have relied on me reading other peoples code and working out how something worked. I'm trying to start coding as a hobby aside from academia atm but i'm too depressed to even start

codemonkeys from india have taken over every IT field so idk why i'm even bothering to get this degree at this point, just lol

Brutal, I don't know what to tell you because you're right. I just hope you find happiness

its normal to fail bro

just keep trying

What language do you work in? Are you working as a programmer or are you in school?
I have a test on Java in about 10 days, don't understand shit. It is so fucking over. I feel like I am going to have to study something retarded like psychology just so I can get a degree. I am so fucking retarded, I've been on the computer since 4 years old but the only shit I can code with fluently are HTML and CSS.
Unless you're super busy 10 days is enough time to learn practically everything that will be taught in an introductory Java course. Give it a good try over those 10 days and you may surprise yourself.

Last edited:
Incels were meant to work minimum wage jobs and die a lonely death.
That is what they want from you
Are you gonna take it?

Joke

you should start with python. pythons legit east af to learn, and it will teach you the logic that you can apply to other programming languages.

do you need 6 figure if you save right and other things? if you dont have foids and kids taking your money how is 5 figures not enough?

You just gotta grind. It is easiest to pick up when you are younger but if you don't do it now it will get even harder when older.

Not too low iq for the pogrom though eh