Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many fakecels on this forum because you won't date the easy indian or black girls

L

lakb

Banned
-
I've been seeing the posts here and there are too many volcels. If you're white especially, the currywhores are no challenge and will choose you over any indian guy. I know below average-average white friends who have gotten easy lays from currywhores. Black girls are also at the bottom so very open too but people here are rejecting them.

I'm open to them but my area is mostly whites

Yes where I'm from these white worshipping sluts will jump on a white man even if he is below average looking

I would gladly date any female, if i knew any.

I would be open to dating them, sadly they only insult me however.

I cannot imagine dating q black or an indian one. Not even fucking them. They are so repulsive to me.
It is like.different species
Pass.

This is what black women want

168036_ebbe1de0673d3411704521f406485f28.jpg

If this had any truth to it, I wouldn't be invisible. I am also legit one of the only white people in my area, just be white theory is cope as fuck. Works in Asia, sure, America, fuck to the no.

whogivesafucc said:
If this had any truth to it, I wouldn't be invisible. I am also legit one of the only white people in my area, just be white theory is cope as fuck. Works in Asia, sure, America, fuck to the no.

how bad are you man?

is there any surgery that can help you out?

incellooksmaxer said:
whogivesafucc said:
how bad are you man?
is there any surgery that can help you out?

i can pm you a pic

I've asked out a curry and got denied lol.

It's very rare that I come across a black that I'm interested in, but I met one the other day who was just lovely.

You're a fakecel because you won't fuck a dog..

If I had the bucks, I would pay for a small Asian wife to come here. My Asian friends said that they get asked by women to marry them and take them back to the US all the time. I also know that whatever I do, she'll probably cuck me for chad one over here.

Face it: We're all volcels. All white males here could buy a ticket to Asia for a few hundred dollars and slay chink pussy with no issues. The rest of us could settle with -1/10s like women with down's syndrome, obese single moms or elderly widows with no teeth.

whogivesafucc said:
i can pm you a pic

pm me a pic too.

Melinda said:
Face it: We're all volcels. All white males here could buy a ticket to Asia for a few hundred dollars and slay chink pussy with no issues. The rest of us could settle with -1/10s like women with down's syndrome, obese single moms or elderly widows with no teeth.

pm me a pic too.

Betabuxxing is no victory. Just long-term prostitution.

Ok, I will fly to India right now to fuck Laxmi.

Incels can still have standards.

I would love both but both dont want me.

stuart said:
Incels can still have standards.

Yeah, it's called being a volcel.

not_here_4_points said:
Betabuxxing is no victory. Just long-term prostitution.
Prostitutes get laid a lot more than incels do.