Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many incels coping about normie sex lives

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
being a 5/10 white or black guy with a decent social circle is enough to fuck Beckys and above if you get lucky.

too many “I may be an incel but all that normies get is landwhales” copers here.
You’re an incel because you’re ugly and/ or autistic, NOT because you’re average. If you were average physically and mentally you would’ve had your first kiss before you reached your teen years, you’d have had your first girlfriend in early highschool, you’d have lost your virginity before graduation, you’d have experienced multiple hook-ups in college.
That’s the average normie’s sex life.
Keep coping with your cringe tinder statistics.

Last edited:
Cope, 30% of men between 18-24 are virgins, normies are just semi-incels, people who barely get sex

5 years ago, maybe. Nowadays, go fuck yourself. A normalfag can get laid in the sense that I can find Shambhala if I get lost in Tibet.

Cope, 30% of men between 18-24 are virgins, normies are just semi-incels, people who barely get sex
What’s the source for that?
And yeah, bottom 30% of men being virgins isn’t too unbelievable although still doesn’t sound completely accurate. I was talking about 5/10s.

we will reach the point where users will start saying that sex isn't even real lol.
let them cope

with a decent social circle
Never even began to begin for me.

Too many “I may be an incel but all that normies get is landwhales” copers here.
You’re an incel because you’re ugly and/ or autistic, NOT because you’re average. If you were average physically and mentally you would’ve had your first kiss before you reached your teen years, you’d have had your first girlfriend in early highschool, you’d have lost your virginity before graduation, you’d have experienced multiple hook-ups in college.
tbhtbh.
I've seen a lot of 5/10 normies that have had all that experiences. Maybe not a lot of sex, maybe not with stacies, but at least they've had all those experiences. All you need is being average.

What’s the source for that?
And yeah, bottom 30% of men being virgins isn’t too unbelievable although still doesn’t sound completely accurate. I was talking about 5/10s.
If 30% of men between 18-24 are virgins, its expected to the non chad other ones to barely get sex. Pareto principle is outdated, nowadays its 90/10 law.

BTW, keep coping, almost everyone here can get normie looks with 1-2 surgeries, and its still going to not be enough to get laid in 2021

Last edited:
5 years ago, maybe. Nowadays, go fuck yourself. A normalfag can get laid in the sense that I can find Shambhala if I get lost in Tibet.

Ah yes, the good old days of 2016. Basically caveman times. Life was so different then.

If 30% of men between 18-24 are virgins, its expected to the non chad other ones to barely get sex. Pareto principle is outdated, nowadays its 90/10 law.

View attachment 399789

BTW, keep coping, almost everyone here can get normie looks with 1-2 surgeries, and its still going to not be enough to get laid in 2021
Chads are less than 1% of men. There isn’t enough to make 70% of men sexless.
The quality of your genes come in packages. If you’re a low T soy, you’re probably a manlet too. Good luck pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars out your ass for your surgeries.
Also won’t change the fact you’re permanently damaged from having no friends/ girlfriends in your early years. Won’t do shit if you finally get your surgeries done in your late 20s. You’ll be a socially stunted autist until you die.

View attachment 399789

How many took part in the survey?

Last edited:
Ah yes, the good old days of 2016. Basically caveman times. Life was so different then.

The quality of your genes come in packages. If you’re a low T soy, you’re probably a manlet. Good luck pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars out your ass for your surgeries.
Also won’t change the fact you’re permanently damaged from having no friends/ girlfriends in your early years. Won’t do shit if you finally get your surgeries done in your late 20s.
Chads, chadlites and high tier normies are only 10% of men, the other ones are doomed., so its possible for they to control 90% of foids.

I have friends, I'm not already mentally damaged, I just have a fucked up romantic life, and no I'm not a manlet, what makes me incel is mainly my jaw and face shape.

Surgeries is the only way to incels ascend, and become semi-incels

Last edited:
Normies do get laid with non landwhales, but they mostly do it through parties. It's still risky because if the foid realizes she fucked a non chad. Tall normies do tend to have becky gfs.

Fair enough. I was being generous. Try 2014. Normalfags are hanging on by an ice pick at this point.

The quality of your genes come in packages. If you’re a low T soy, you’re probably a manlet too. Good luck pulling hundreds of thousands of dollars out your ass for your surgeries.
Also won’t change the fact you’re permanently damaged from having no friends/ girlfriends in your early years. Won’t do shit if you finally get your surgeries done in your late 20s. You’ll be a socially stunted autist until you die.

How many took part in the survey?

Here is the link of the original study: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...icans-not-having-sex-has-reached-record-high/

Fair enough. I was being generous. Try 2014. Normalfags are hanging on by an ice pick at this point.
Huge cope. They’re slaying. We’re rotting because we’re incels.

Normies do get laid with non landwhales, but they mostly do it through parties. It's still risky because if the foid realizes she fucked a non chad. Tall normies do tend to have becky gfs.
what do you mean by “realise”? How would she not know who she’s having sex with jfl.

Chads, chadlites and high tier normies are only 10% of men, the other ones are doomed., so its possible that for they to control 90% of foids.

I have friends, I'm not already mentally damaged, I just have a fucked up romantic life, and no I'm not a manlet, what makes me incel is mainly my jaw and face shape.

Surgeries is the only way to incels ascend, and become semi-incels
then you’re obviously ugly or you social circle is just other incels.

If you think average men get laid without paying for it, I have a bridge to sell you. Of course they'll tell you they do, but 90% of the time it's a lie they tell to make people think they're Chads.

what do you mean by “realise”? How would she not know who she’s having sex with jfl.

then you’re obviously ugly or you social circle is just other incels.
No, one of my friends lost his virginity with his girlfriend at 13, no one of my friends are KHHV, just me, and its brutal af seeing then getting laid and me don't.

I can say I'm facially a 4/10, a jaw and chin surgery can make me a 5/10, then I will be able to JBW

being a 5/10 white or black guy with a decent social circle is enough to fuck Beckys and above if you get lucky.

too many “I may be an incel but all that normies get is landwhales” copers here.
High IQ post

It's gotten bad to the point where they think chads get to fuck beckys 24/7 and have to get lucky to fuck stacys :feelskek:

They're not slaying in 2021. No cope required. It's actually sad to see how many normalfags I grew up with are tethered to a 3/10 fat girl in a LTR.

If you think average men get laid without paying for it, I have a bridge to sell you. Of course they'll tell you they do, but 90% of the time it's a lie they tell to make people think they're Chads.
Go to a bar or nightclub or house party. You’ll see plenty of normies scoring. Or simply go to a college campus and take a look at the average looksmatched couples.

Go to a bar or nightclub or house party. You’ll see plenty of normies scoring. Or simply go to a college campus and take a look at the average looksmatched couples.
Yeah, I've been to college and bars and I've never seen that. It's just Chads and sugar daddies who have female attention.

Sure.
But the thing is.
I can’t even get that.

Yeah, I've been to college and bars and I've never seen that. It's just Chads and sugar daddies who have female attention.
Yes, it’s all just men who make up less than 1% of men. All supermodels and professional athletes with Beckys. Put your glasses on.

Yes, it’s all just men who make up less than 1% of men. All supermodels and professional athletes with Beckys. Put your glasses on.
Chads are the top 20%. I never said only Gigachad can get laid. Besides, most foids don't even have casual sex for free at all, even with Chad.

Go to a bar or nightclub or house party. You’ll see plenty of normies scoring.
have you ever been to a nightlife scenery like that? it's always the same game there.
sausage fest. 99% of the males there get nuthin. those who are scoring are chads only.

Chads are the top 20%. I never said only Gigachad can get laid. Besides, most foids don't even have casual sex for free at all, even with Chad.
"top 20%" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsseriously:

Nigga r u retard or sumthin
1 in 5 men are not Chads lmao. Are you saying that in a highschool of 1,000 people, where half are men, ONE HUNDRED of them are going to be Chads?
A Chad is a man with top-tier genetics, not every 5th normie that you see. Holy fucking Christ lmao.

> most foids don't even have casual sex for free at all

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

have you ever been to a nightlife scenery like that? it's always the same game there.
sausage fest. 99% of the males there get nuthin. those who are scoring are chads only.
They rarely even have many Chads. Chads are rare af. Mostly it's tallfags forming harems of foids and average normies making out with the leftover foids.
And they aren't really sausage fests either. Foids love getting drunk and going out too.

They rarely even have many Chads. Chads are rare af. Mostly it's tallfags forming harems of foids and average normies making out with the leftover foids.
And they aren't really sausage fests either. Foids love getting drunk and going out too.
so you distinguish between chads and some kind of semi-chad semi-normie breed called tallfags. got it.
it's almost always sausage fests. and that despite even demanding more entrance fees from men when there is a fee at places.
foids love scamming non-chads for free drinks, yes. doesn't mean they get to sleep with foids.

which brings me to the topic again of why these scums don't get arrested for this. why the fuck is this not a crime punishable by law?

so you distinguish between chads and some kind of semi-chad semi-normie breed called tallfags. got it.
it's almost always sausage fests. and that despite even demanding more entrance fees from men when there is a fee at places.
foids love scamming non-chads for free drinks, yes. doesn't mean they get to sleep with foids.

which brings me to the topic again of why these scums don't get arrested for this. why the fuck is this not a crime punishable by law?
Yes, tallfags aren't uncommon. Tall + good face + good build is. There's more men than women. Women still like going out and drinking. What's your point?

Yes, tallfags aren't uncommon. Tall + good face + good build is. There's more men than women. Women still like going out and drinking. What's your point?
the point was that not many normies are 'scoring'.

even more importantly than that the idea that somehow male normies have fulfiling lives is absurd. foids abuse men for all sorts of shit. a male's life sucks through and through if they're not chad. imagine you did get to score with a woman, impregnated her and she would make your life a living hell for the rest of your lifetime. how much better of a life is that than that if they had never had sex once in their lifetime?

many of my friends grew up into normie lifestyles and I'm not envious of any of their lives. none of them are having sex regularly. some of them married and now cuck away and get terrorised by their kids.

normies are not necessarily more content because their situation is any better, but because they are low IQ. if you aren't critical towards the system you live in and you feed into that whole positivist bs, you'll make do despite the shit you get. It's the difference between a NEET and that living meme of a workslave whose life is spent wagecucking all his life until he might or might not one day realise how pointless his life has been.

I don't know how it is in the western countries but in my country average men can gwt laid and get a girlfriend without issue. I wish i was like them.

the point was that not many normies are 'scoring'.

even more importantly than that the idea that somehow male normies have fulfiling lives is absurd. foids abuse men for all sorts of shit. a male's life sucks through and through if they're not chad. imagine you did get to score with a woman, impregnated her and she would make your life a living hell for the rest of your lifetime. how much better of a life is that than that if they had never had sex once in their lifetime?

many of my friends grew up into normie lifestyles and I'm not envious of any of their lives. none of them are having sex regularly. some of them married and now cuck away and get terrorised by their kids.

normies are not necessarily more content because their situation is any better, but because they are low IQ. if you aren't critical towards the system you live in and you feed into that whole positivist bs, you'll make do despite the shit you get. It's the difference between a NEET and that living meme of a workslave whose life is spent wagecucking all his life until he might or might not one day realise how pointless his life has been.
lmao, i'm not talking about kids or getting married or any of that cringe boomer shit. I'm talking about slaying in parties and bars in your teens and 20s.

5/10
Preferred Race
Having a good social circle
Be lucky

LOTTA STUFF HAS TO GO PERFECT TO EVEN GET A SHOT :feelsbadman:

same situation.
Not at all. Obviously you're not going to be happy with some fat, ugly cellulite machine who had dozens of dicks inside her and her hole is absolutely destroyed from birthing kids. Also your sex drive dies down later on in life.

5/10
Preferred Race
Having a good social circle
Be lucky

LOTTA STUFF HAS TO GO PERFECT TO EVEN GET A SHOT :feelsbadman:
well yeah, true.

Not at all. Obviously you're not going to be happy with some fat, ugly cellulite machine who had dozens of dicks inside her and her hole is absolutely destroyed from birthing kids. Also your sex drive dies down later on in life.
it's the same no-success situation for those normies in their 20s.

it's the same no-success situation for those normies in their 20s.
Not true. By your late 20s all it takes to get married and pass on your genetics is a good college degree and a decent-paying job. Foids barely have standards by then and rightfully so. If most men weren't actually getting decent pussy, there'd be riots. Foids are whores and there aren't enough Chads to satisfy them. They're also basically life-long children so they're easy to manipulate. Normie men are more than capable of fucking them. Do you live in a first world country?

Not true. By your late 20s all it takes to get married and pass on your genetics is a good college degree and a decent-paying job. Foids barely have standards by then and rightfully so. If most men weren't actually getting decent pussy, there'd be riots. Foids are whores and there aren't enough Chads to satisfy them. They're also basically life-long children so they're easy to manipulate. Normie men are more than capable of fucking them. Do you live in a first world country?
i live in a US company called Germany.
if most men weren't actually getting decent pussy, you would be in the realm of the real world in 2021

I didn't read replies but here's how I feel.

Do normie men get laid? Yes.

Are they slayers? No.

Are there outliers? Yes.

Most NT normie men do end up finding a looksmatch, but it ain't like they're fucking 24/7. Sometimes the normie just ends up a betabux who rarely gets sex and most of the time the girl will cheat on the normie guy and he'll take it like a cuck. It's not as fantastic as you think.