Too many people are spouting blue/red pilled advice here. What can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 17h 56m

Too many people (I won't say who), are coming in here and spouting blue pilled "personality/NT" crap, or red-pilled "self improvement, money, status" crap. It's a joke, and it's ruining this forum. The vast majority of the time it's by some greycel and they insult all the incels as "lazy" or some shit.

Supposedy, if you say that you got laid without one time, it's an automatically bannable offense. So be it. But why is spouting these platitudes and pseudoscience allowed? It's getting ridiculous. And it doesn't seem like these people are getting banned on the spot either when all they are doing is acting like IT members.

I'm sure other users here have noticed these kinds of behaviors.

We need some sort of thread which the forum members can use to screen for red pillers and blue pillers, so that way any greycel that spouts this kind of advice is IMMEDIATELY detected

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
-
67d 16h 8m
Too many people (I won't say who), are coming in here and spouting blue pilled "personality/NT" crap, or red-pilled "self improvement, money, status" crap. It's a joke, and it's ruining this forum. The vast majority of the time it's by some greycel and they insult all the incels as "lazy" or some shit.

Supposedy, if you say that you got laid without one time, it's an automatically bannable offense. So be it. But why is spouting these platitudes and pseudoscience allowed? It's getting ridiculous. And it doesn't seem like these people are getting banned on the spot either when all they are doing is acting like IT members.
Disagreeing is not inherently against the rules, and it's healthy to the extent that it allows for a revision of existing ideas in the forum. Insults and platitudes are already against the rules, report them.
What constitutes bragging is dependant on the case.

We need some sort of thread which the forum members can use to screen for red pillers and blue pillers, so that way any greycel that spouts this kind of advice is IMMEDIATELY detected
Everyone was bluepilled once, try to teach instead of gatekeeping, the resources are there. Rule breaking is already warned, as I mentioned above. Other mods may have different input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diocel Meta & Feedback 12