Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too many TV shows about dating and love in the UK

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Seriously I hate this fucking country. No wonder incels are losing their fucking minds when every pissing channel has a programme on about dating or some shit. You’ve got Love Island, Take Me Out or whatever the fuck it’s called, the degenerate show Naked Attraction and I’m sure there’s plenty of others I haven’t mentioned.

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY SHOWS! :woke::feelsree:

Cannot go outside, cannot watch tv... regardless of where I go, I get emasculated.

Mass media its full of that

They dothat to keep the illusion that love ans sex and intimacy are accessible alive

I hate those shows, they keep men bluepilled and brainwash them.

Last year, I watched that british serie called The End of the Fucking World suicidefuel tbh.

they're here to remind you of your failures

Seriously I hate this fucking country. No wonder incels are losing their fucking minds when every pissing channel has a programme on about dating or some shit. You’ve got Love Island, Take Me Out or whatever the fuck it’s called, the degenerate show Naked Attraction and I’m sure there’s plenty of others I haven’t mentioned.

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY SHOWS! :woke::feelsree:

It's like cooking shows. The less people actually cook (let alone prepare proper healthy meals) the more cooking shows there are. The less sex and romance people have, the more dating and love shows there are.

too many shows about top tier high school chads and their whores of a becky gf. Hypergamy is on our tv in our newspapers in our cereal its fucking over

TV is bluepilled as hell the moment I turn it on I see some soy with a gigawhale

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back