Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Too much psychological space

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
My internal space is too vast, and nothing from the Outside penetrates it, thus I feel solitude. Ideally society would find ways to intervene in peoples psychological space in order to generate a sense of belonging. Instead, we are forced to look at shadows and endure a state of perpetual distraction - we live in a society of appearances and spectacle. Alienation follows. Society is indifferent to the vast conscious spaces it creates, leaving people to their own devices. Most are not equipped to deal with this and end up trying to lose themselves in phenomena, renouncing what they were given. It shouldnt have been democratized, we werent ready.
The enlightenment was a mistake.

Don't look at the left wall of the living room. Don't even think about it, and definitely don't touch it.

Im not ready

When you try to sound smart

When you try to sound smart
Holy shit i realize how cringe this thread is now. It sounded cool when i wrote it. I need to stop getting high man
I even said we live in a society