Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too poor to go to college. Please recommended a job that dosent need a college degree.

Tapsti

Tapsti

Dicklet.
My mom and dad is getting old. Im now searching for a job. I cant take a student loan because they are too expensive. Might end up woking in a factory making 21444 usd a year. While having no time and giving about 1/4 of that money to support my family. Man fuck life is hard. I could go for 12 hours a day and 6 days a week and maybe earn 30k a year. But i still wanna enjoy life and not just eat work sleep.

truck driver is the best job for incels

My situation is similar, but it's hard to get a remotely decent job with no work experience. It really depends on where you live tbh. I also don't have a vehicle, and since I live in the middle of nowhere in a rundown part of murica, any work would have to be within walking distance until I can afford a car.

Sounds rough, if there is anyway you can go to trade school start working towards it. You can make good money as an electrician or plumber.

Just work in a night shift in a fast food store.

Just pick anything. If you need money you will do anything for it.

Night shift school security guard.You do what ever you want and get paid for It.

be a foid and get in excess of 50 grand a year posting underwear pics on instagram

Meanwhile there are people who don't have to work or do anything in their life. Lucky cunts.

Be a truck driver.
Meanwhile there are people who don't have to work or do anything in their life. Lucky cunts.
Lucky. Shame I cant leech of my parents for another 10 years or claim for some disability money. Damn, I wish i could neet.

Start selling drugs, fags or booze to underagers.

Horribly depressing. Anyone who works this hard should be better rewarded for their time and effort.
welcome to the real world. Accountants work less demanding jobs than construction workers but earn more

Thanks god that in my country I can go to college or university for like 1000$ per year, it's better to have a degree in 2nd world country than have no degree in 1st.

mug foids and old people in dark alleyways, pretend to be foid and sell panties to perverts online

Carpenter, plumber probably.

Start your own business selling shit.

What country do you live in?

have connections
THIS

If you do not have connection in this world you are fucked.

You can get into a job but one guy with the right connections will steal it

Pretend to be an e-girl and sell your used panties and shit to cucks for easy cash

Pretend to be an e-girl and sell your used panties and shit to cucks for easy cash
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

College is a scam. Learn a trade, preferably one that you could base your own business on if need be.

400 weeks

1 meeks

My mom and dad is getting old. Im now searching for a job. I cant take a student loan because they are too expensive. Might end up woking in a factory making 21444 usd a year. While having no time and giving about 1/4 of that money to support my family. Man fuck life is hard. I could go for 12 hours a day and 6 days a week and maybe earn 30k a year. But i still wanna enjoy life and not just eat work sleep.
Come here to Finland, studying is free here! You can study in English. You also get a few hundred euros to spend a month.

Sounds rough, if there is anyway you can go to trade school start working towards it. You can make good money as an electrician or plumber.
Those are shit trades, especially plumber

boi
right now u are smarter than i was. DO NOT go to college. again DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE. if you are an incel, you are gonna end up with debt and worsen your curren situation. just do whatever you manage to find.

i really do not know how "adult/normie" are you. but please do not go to college, first grow up a little bit, get your shit together and then you can decide your career.

i was bluepilled af when i started college and because of that and my autistic/incel personality, now i am in debt and extremely depressed. the stress of my fucking failure has affected my parents so much.

right now u are on the correct path, just get a job and then try to figure out what you are going to do for a living. university has destroyed my life. i am not joking it does. tbh, it is my fault; but since i come to college my life is 1000 times worse than it was when i was in high school.

Its not that expensive compare to us.

In the United States there are government and institution grants you can get. What about Japan?

That many replies and no one said it?

NEET.

Thankfully, in EE, I didn't have to pay for college and had automatically health insurance with it. You can get some grants and other financial help, cheap student dorm, as well.

Here's a suggestion. If you can't afford college, move the loan over to a credit card with a low-interest rate. From there, file for bankruptcy. You will be free of such expenses.