Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Too sad to fap

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Can't do it even though I'm horny. This is a new feeling for me.

just do it anyways, i actually never feel "bad" after fapping just tired and i stop thinking about women for a bit

Beating your meat will never give you the amative aspects of sex.

That happens a lot, I can't mix fap+feelings. I just fap when I haven't done absolutely nothing all day, and by that I mean no music,no forums, nothing.

Too much sorrow and depression...

stop thinking about women for a bit
This used to be motivation to do it but nowadays that feeling only lasts for some minutes.

That happens a lot, I can't mix fap+feelings. I just fap when I haven't done absolutely nothing all day, and by that I mean no music,no forums, nothing.
Usually everything makes me wanna do it, both negative and positive feelings. But now I feel sadder than ever, it's like a stifling type of sadness.

Then don't do it OP, fapping whilst mourning makes the situation worse. See you tomorrow.

Can't do it even though I'm horny. This is a new feeling for me.
I can't do it in general without striking some form of sharp pain around rib area.

I won't explain but if you're a hyper addict from a young age you will know where I'm coming from.
>Inb4 cope
I'm literally seeing significant differences between my right shoulder and left.

Then don't do it OP, fapping whilst mourning makes the situation worse. See you tomorrow.
Exactly tbh maybe that's why so many people that talk about how they get depressed when fapping say that. They could have just been feeling depressed before they fapped and thought that fapping might make them feel better.

I won't explain but if you're a hyper addict from a young age you will know where I'm coming from.
>Inb4 cope
I'm literally seeing significant differences between my right shoulder and left.
You can put your back out making too many sudden movements doing that so yeah with age you have to be a bit more careful and reduce the amount of times you fap. It's not like when you were a teenager and you could handle doing that more. Brutal agepill.

Exactly tbh maybe that's why so many people that talk about how they get depressed when fapping say that. They could have just been feeling depressed before they fapped and thought that fapping might make them feel better.

You can put your back out making too many sudden movements doing that so yeah with age you have to be a bit more careful and reduce the amount of times you fap. It's not like when you were a teenager and you could handle doing that more. Brutal agepill.
It started getting noticeable at 15 and worse at 20 right now

It started getting noticeable at 15 and worse at 20 right now
20 seems a bit young for that happen unless you overdo it.
At 15 it shouldn't be noticeable at all unless you were able to ejaculate more than precum well before that age and you were doing it excessively. But I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it tbh

This is what inceldom does to your brain

yep welcome to the 30's im like that

When I was extremely depressed for a period I couldn’t do it for an entire week, lol

Just finished fapping

@Mainländer have u tried onaholes? They usually make wanking better :feelsokman: they feel like real vaginas accordingto normies