Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took IQ test

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

I took an IQ test and that's the result.My IQ is 95.
`At 95, you are slightly below average. In percentile terms, 95 falls at 36.9441404206%. That mean if you are in a room of 100 people, about 63 people will be more intelligent than you and the rest less intelligent than you.`

That's mean I got intelligence mogged like physical mogging is not enough
http://test.mensa.no/

Well they're not that accurate, you might as well could have guessed something else and gotten 120.

ive never taken iq test, im too lazy to even do a meyers briggs

This is a real IQ test...

05_new.jpg

11.gif

Online IQ tests are fake/not accurate

All race pillers have a sub-100 IQ, this isn't a surprise.

BRAINLETS RISE UP

Its over for low IQcels

Captura de Tela 1452
the iq average in my country is 83 lol. Now I know why I've always felt like an outsider.

uh, 95 IQ isn't even that terrible. It's very slightly below average. I have 97-98 IQ and I have some fairly complex hobbies that I am pretty good at. It's only people who are bottom 90's or sub-90 that are completely fucked.

I'm going to get an autism diagnosis at a psychologist for NEETbuxx and I'm sure I'll be administered an IQ test. Besides some verbal aptitude, I'm retarded, so I'm prepared to get humbled.

Wasted potential tbh. I was placed in gifted pullout programs throughout my early education, so I'm not very surprised.
130 isn't incredibly high though. I meet people on a regular basis that are likely exceed 140, and I feel extremely stupid when talking to them.

It's over for highiqcels
Well they're not that accurate, you might as well could have guessed something else and gotten 120.

This is one of the most accurate IQ test online.. It was developed by and tested repeatedly by reputable people.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 5.46.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 5.46.57 PM.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
View attachment 68619

`At 95, you are slightly below average. In percentile terms, 95 falls at 36.9441404206%. That mean if you are in a room of 100 people, about 63 people will be more intelligent than you and the rest less intelligent than you.`

Mine is 118. Praise me. Jk don't it's just a fucking number.

I am sure if you were given a significant amount of time to complete the IQ test, you'd score 140+ one way or the other. The people who score higher on IQs are only faster in processing information. Don't let yourself down.

I can't imagine my IQ being more than 80 lmao

I got 117, ngl surprising

Screen Shot 2018 12 10 at 44732 PM

Last edited:
the only real iq tests are done by real people that are psychiatrists

You should obviously take the score with a grain of salt, but the score you get on this test should give you a good estimate of the score you will get with a psychiatrist.
Many people who've taken the online Mensa Norway exam attest that the score they got on it is with 5 points of their official score.
The test above was developed in a professional mannor.

Its over for highIQcels
I am sure if you were given a significant amount of time to complete the IQ test, you'd score 140+ one way or the other
Yep. No point to repeat the test, your brain will remember questions and you'll get a better results. Whats why you shouldnt make it more often than twice a year or so.

View attachment 68619

IQ doesnt get pussy. Ever. So it doesnt even matter tbh

we knew.
Wasted potential tbh. I was placed in gifted pullout programs throughout my early education, so I'm not very surprised.
130 isn't incredibly high though. I meet people on a regular basis that are likely exceed 140, and I feel extremely stupid when talking to them.

It's over for highiqcels

This is one of the most accurate IQ test online.. It was developed by and tested repeatedly by reputable people.

teehEe i suFFEr having high IQ xD

fucking retard

I got a 124 on that particular one, but I rushed it and was pretty much going 2-8 seconds per question

You can check your country out. Kinda surprised Israel has 94 on average IQ I thought its 115 or so. Netherlands is a real chad land. Highest height in the world and almost highest IQ (Asians beat them)
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

Last edited:
Big mistake. Never take an IQ test, if you score low and find out that you are basically dumb, it will fuck you up for life. It's best to never know your IQ and live thinking you're a genius. Ignorance is bliss

Big mistake. Never take an IQ test, if you score low and find out that you are basically dumb, it will fuck you up for life. It's best to never know your IQ and live thinking you're a genius. Ignorance is bliss
I don't know, when I got tested I was both happy and sad. I now know what my strengths and weaknesses are.
But yeah it's taken its toll on me.

Last edited:
IQ doesnt get pussy. Ever. So it doesnt even matter tbh
I would still like to be a genius. Unfortunately, we ethnics have a very low IQ compared to the white master race :(

I don't know, when I got tested I was both happy and sad. I now know what my strengths and weaknesses are.
But yeah it's taken a toll on.
The best and only cope that I have left is thinking that I'm a "genius". Why risk losing my only cope by taking the test. The only real hint that I have that my IQ could really be above average is being able to understand advanced math/coding with ease, but I could be wrong and actually have a below average IQ when a real test is performed. Not worth the risk

Iq is cope

Mine surprised me, I thought it would be lower, IQ is cope anyway, but at least I have something to feel good about :cryfeels:

View attachment 68619

Beanercel for the win :feelsautistic:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181211-124331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181211-124331_Chrome.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 113
119, not surprising. Have always been good at memorizing stuff and solving professional problems, but not a creative genius either.

Last edited:
I got 115 on that and 121 on an administered test with a psychiatrist. You're probably going to get a higher score with a psychiatrist since the mensa.no test is to gauge whether or not you're mensa material.

119, not surprising. Have always been good at memorizing stuff and solving professional problems, but not a creative genius either.

From the literature I've examined, there exists a popular "threshold hypothesis" in which there is a correlation between creativity and intelligence up to about an IQ of 120. Afterwards, the correlation begins to dissipate.

In other words, being intelligent doesn't imply you are creative at all, and there can exist highly creative people that are not geniuses.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3682183/