Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Top 5 most brutal "pills"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
5th place: the foid nature pill= foids are very limited in comparison to us and will never truly care about you beyond how useful you can be to them in one or more ways. They will never love you, empathize with you, be loyal to you or understand you. They just follow their pussy tingles; no tingles, you're out. Next

4th place: the looks blackpill= the primary source of attraction is looks and if your looks are good enough you can get away with pretty much anything; likewise, if you're ugly, people will always dislike, reject and gaslight you no matter what

3rd place: the dual mating strategy pill= foids will look for good-looking aggressive men for sex/romance/reproduction and for meek, hard-working, less attractive men for financial (and other types of) support

2nd place: the dark triad pill= foids are attracted to evil and reward evil and atrocious crimes with love and sex

1st place: the unlimited gynocentrism pill= the first place is not a pill that applies to women, but to us men. Men are biologically programmed to fuck each other over and compete for foids. EVEN IN A FUCKING INCEL FORUM, there's still gynocentrism, simping, agecucking and many men who have taken shit from foids their whole lives will still side with foids and protect stranger foids against fellow incels (even if such incels are doing nothing, just saying stuff)

Last edited:
wheres the racepill?

The dickpill is one of the most brutal imo

Dogpill destroyed me.

Where are bestialitypill and bissexualpill? All women are bissexual, even if chads don't exist, they would still prefer to fuck each other than fucking non chad. This makes me very sad, every time I see a lesbian couple, I imagine two guys who could have happy life and kids with this foids, but instead they are LDAR alone.

Bestialitypill I think I don't even need to explain why, 10%-20% of foids have admited they fucked with animals one time in their lifes, so proabably the numbers are higher, because most won't addmit it, so I think 20-30% fucked with animals once in her lifes

Last edited:
Where is dogpill and bissexualpill? All women are bissexual, even if chads don't exist, they would still prefer to fuck each other than fucking non chad. This makes me very sad, every time I see a lesbian couple, I imagine two guys who could have happy life and kids with this foids.

Bestialitypill I think I don't even need to explain why, 10%-20% of foids have admited they fucked with animals one time at their lifes, so proabably the numbers are higher, because most won't addmit it, so I think 20-30% fucked with animals once at her lifes
Tera cope, the lolipill is suicide fuel, and don't get me started on the cppill

I'm not a lolicon, so it doesn't affect me, but its probably suifuel for the ones who are

The dogpill is the most nauseating one to me.

Marriage is Technically Cuckoldry Pill - AF and BB are natural behavior. BB men were in existence since primitive times. Marriage was a institution that grew out of that BB.

This makes me very sad, every time I see a lesbian couple, I imagine two guys who could have happy life and kids with this foids.
Sad indeed. Lesbianism is the most unnatural stuff ever, it only exists in pussy cucked societies such as current western ones.

I picked the 5 which I personally find the most sad/disturbing, but of course there are many other ones.
Tell me more about what you mean with them exactly.

Last edited:
Sad indeed. Lesbianism is the most unnatural stuff ever, it only exists in pussy cucked societies such as current western ones.

I picked the 5 which I personally find the most sad/disturbing, but of course there are many other ones.

I don't get much affected by dark triadpill, I mean we live in a country that this is so common, that some of us just get used to it.

But about bissexuality and bestiality were brutal, I never imagined both as common for women

We will never have this :
Lolly
and the CPPill is self-explanatory.

JBWpill is the worst

you sure about that?
Yes I am. Just see how this thread progressed. There were many more instances like that in the past here, but back in the day, those people got banned.

Also, IT is pretty much an incel forum as well (if you account for the active male users only, of course) and simping is taken to much more extreme levels there. People making autistic cartoons to defend m'lady against our mean words when foids there date exclusively malignant NPD Chads and getting abused IRL by them, JFL.

1st place: the unlimited gynocentrism pill= the first place is not a pill that applies to women, but to us men. Men are biologically programmed to fuck each other over and compete for foids. EVEN IN A FUCKING INCEL FORUM, there's still gynocentrism, simping, agecucking and many men who have taken shit from foids their whole lives will still side with foids and protect stranger foids against fellow incels (even if such incels are doing nothing, just saying stuff)
It's impossible to deny biology. I like how they look. Especially those with long hair, slender, nice tits ( I don't lake feminists with short green hair, though ). I'm not a gay.

Teenlove/experiencepill kills me

Where are bestialitypill and bissexualpill? All women are bissexual, even if chads don't exist, they would still prefer to fuck each other than fucking non chad. This makes me very sad, every time I see a lesbian couple, I imagine two guys who could have happy life and kids with this foids, but instead they are LDAR alone.
absolutely fucking brutal. the lesbianpill has destroyed me.

1. lookspill (hands down, it is the cornerstone of blackpill philosophy)
2. teenagelovePill
3. lesbianpill
4. Dark Triad Pill
5. agepill

5th place: the foid nature pill= foids are very limited in comparison to us and will never truly care about you beyond how useful you can be to them in one or more ways. They will never love you, empathize with you, be loyal to you or understand you. They just follow their pussy tingles; no tingles, you're out. Next

4th place: the looks blackpill= the primary source of attraction is looks and if your looks are good enough you can get away with pretty much anything; likewise, if you're ugly, people will always dislike, reject and gaslight you no matter what

3rd place: the dual mating strategy pill= foids will look for good-looking aggressive men for sex/romance/reproduction and for meek, hard-working, less attractive men for financial (and other types of) support

2nd place: the dark triad pill= foids are attracted to evil and reward evil and atrocious crimes with love and sex

Pretty good, I'd have to agree those are the 5 most brutal pills, also dickpill though

Last edited:
Might as well call it the hybristophilia pill.

Knowing words is nice. Let's encourage ourselves to have a rich vocabulary on this forum.
Jfl i thought it was called the Hybristophiliapill,
brutal tooslowtobethefirsttopointoutinterestingstuffpill :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Jfl i thought it was called the Hybristophiliapill, its honestly really disturbing and disgusting how the majority of foids are turned on and attracted to violent criminals, and sometimes its not even related to the dark triad pill, some foids claim its there looks (not suprised at all). Like Ted Bundy for example.
They are only attracted to good-looking serial killers, though.

It's impossible to deny biology. I like how they look. Especially those with long hair, slender, nice tits ( I don't lake feminists with short green hair, though ). I'm not a gay.
Yeah, I'm also wildly attracted to them, but simping doesn't give you shit. In fact, it even hurts your chances even more, since foids don't appreciate when you do good things to them.

Simping is nonsensical, unjust, masochistic, fawn-response to abuse (foid-tier behavior). Simping is simply odious.

10/10 thread
Thank you my friends.

Might as well call it the hybristophilia pill.

Knowing words is nice. Let's encourage ourselves to have a rich vocabulary on this forum.
Yeah, I agree. Hybristophilia is the most accurate way to refer to it.

They are only attracted to good-looking serial killers, though.
I have my doubts. Francisco de Assis isn't gl, Nikolas Cruz isn't gl, Joseph Fritzl isn't gl, James Holmes isn't gl, etc. All of these received tons of female letters in jail.

But to be fair, Cho, Lamza, Menezes didn't (as far as I know, so maybe there's a looks threshold for that). Don't know.

Nope, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It's Geno, the equivalent of an angel from that game who comes down to earth and possesses a toy doll as his body, gaining the powers of the doll (shooting rocket fists) in addition to his magical powers.
I confused it then.

Teenlove/experiencepill kills me
1. lookspill (hands down, it is the cornerstone of blackpill philosophy)
2. teenagelovePill
3. lesbianpill
4. Dark Triad Pill
5. agepill
The teen love pill is also brutal but it kinda goes along with the looks blackpill. If we were good-looking enough, we would have experienced teen love. High AoC laws and the impossibility of getting it now in most countries is related to the gynocentrism pill.

I chose the ones who personally make me the most sad and tried to go with more general ones.

Age - Time pill are THE most saddest pills in my book. Height pill is a very close second followed by the physical disability or impairment pill.

FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) or SOHMO (Sadness of Having Missed Out) are another.

Like Frothy Solutions being a 47 year old dude wanting to gate crash University Freshers frat parties looking for "Teenager Stacy Cheerleaders".

Just fucking brutal.

EntitlementPill and HypocrisyPill. Chad can do x,y and z but we can't do a fraction of what Chad can do although we're bombarded daily with so called "We're all equal" style rubbish.

Last edited:
1. Gynocentricpill
we are gynocentric species, not chadcentric. women cannot lose in life and men's life is made to be competitive. biology is basically against men in every single way. women are protected by default. women dont care about men. it goes against their evil nature to give a shit about you. try to swallow that
2. dark triad pill
women love and reward evil. women hate weakness and romance. women's fantasy is to be strangled by an aggressive Chad.
3. age pill
women love young men (even underage), not old farts. redpillers will tell you to "just be 45 years old bro" but men age like milk and there is no wall for women.
4. femininity pill
women are going lesbian and women actually like pretty boys. this is a bitter pill to swallow for some posters here who believe women prefer masculine muscle hulks. I lurked some normalfaggot platform recently and saw a foid say she likes men who look like women. women really seem to prefer feminine looking pretty boys unless they want rough sex from a dark triad Chad. also pretty boys receive irrational hatred from other men for no reason. this is a seriously difficult pill to swallow for some posters.
5. solitary pill
women are mostly fine with being alone and growing old alone. it's men who commit suicide and cope with alcoholism when they are forced to be alone.

Hypocrisy pill

Women are constantly telling about importance of being a 'nice person', 'good person' while they are going for a violent thugs. You either stop virtue signalling, or stop rewarding violence with pussy, stupid.

Most underrated pills next, spoiler alert: voicepill will be top 3 at least

If you include real day to day life experiences, Heightpill is the most brutal.