Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top comment on this TikTok. THE BLACKPILL IS GOING MAINSTREAM.

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
1C269005-AA49-42CD-A612-CC242AC29064.jpeg

318 likes, I'm in fucking awe.

you going to post links?

I would if I could, I found it on looksmax tbh
then post that bro.
Oh nm, probably some pleb who didn't upload the video himself.

The blackpill is already commonly known and widely accepted, you just can't bring it up socially, as it destroys the just world fallacy and destroys the mood and fun.

Also you constantly need to be careful to not commit heresy (critizing woman) as they are seen as gods by western societies.

The blackpill is already commonly known and widely accepted, you just can't bring it up socially, as it destroys the just world fallacy and destroys the mood and fun.
I agree that most normies aren't completely deluded about lookism but you're giving them too much credit. They don't have the knowledge that we do.
Fuck that guy for not posting a link
Based bump :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

so much for incel lingo, idk if its good or bad that the blackpill gets main stream

I feel like more and more people are waking up to blackpill ideas, thank god. Even on normie sites, like Reddit and Instagram, you can find plenty of other based people. Also, I think a lot more normies are blackpilled than we at incels.co probably think. You can still participate in society, get gfs, etc. and be aware of all of the blackpill shit. Most of them have to convey their knowledge through jokes, because unlike here, they can't speak freely. Irl, if someone was to say something critical of women, they will get lynched. If they joke about it, it is far more likely to be seen as okay. If that makes sense

They don’t even know half of what we’re saying they just say it because they think it sounds funny.

Idk if that is a good thing. If the blackpill becomes mainstream people will start to looksmaxxing and will make everything more hard for us.

Just turn everyone into a bluepilled cuck then ascend using blackpill knowlege theory?
Idk if that is a good thing. If the blackpill becomes mainstream people will start to looksmaxxing and will make everything more hard for us.
Never Will Go mainstream, as soon as It gets a little famous, feminists and the media will make it seem like a horrible thing.

It's already happening with MEN GOING THEIR OWN COPE, a lot of foids and cucks are trying to label them as closet gays, pedos or "incels".

Just call every male you don't like an "incel" theory.

Thread posted April 10, 2020
Imagine how much worse it's gotten since then.
Chads shouldn't know how much their power is. They aren't going to more inclined to care about ugly males. They'll only use ideas that ugly males were forced to come up with to try and not go insane for their own use and ugly males will be cucked again.

Spreading the blackpill to people that aren't ugly low status males and have not had consistently positive experiences with foids is cucked.

Thread posted April 10, 2020
Imagine how much worse it's gotten since then.
Chads shouldn't know how much their power is. They aren't going to more inclined to care about ugly males. They'll only use ideas that ugly males were forced to come up with to try and not go insane for their own use and ugly males will be cucked again.

Spreading the blackpill to people that aren't ugly low status males and have not had consistently positive experiences with foids is cucked.
Tbh incels who try to spread the blackpill or think the masses should be blackpilled are fucking low IQ

Tbh incels who try to spread the blackpill or think the masses should be blackpilled are fucking low IQ
Look what happened with the redpill. People here really think that isn't going to happen with the blackpill?
Infact ugly males shouldn't have to be exposed to this if they don't want to.

So far they have been able to avoid this by not going on social media but a lot of them still have jobs or classes to take where normies can start talking about this and start picking out who is who based on memes like
"the virgin vs. chad meme".

It starts out with remarks like "he walks and looks kinda like the virgin in the virgin vs. chad meme".

Also with more normies understanding that incels get bothered by PDA and justbewhite a lot will start doing it more in public if they see incels nearby.

Think of how with ethnic incels whenever they around people already start talking about spicy food (and I don't think that's by coincidence but that's been going on for years now). Then imagine couples where the guy ran justbewhite game making out to try and trigger the ethnic incel.
The blackpill being more known will just make it way easier for normies to pick out who is incel and who isn't and to harass them with micro aggressions.
As usual normies are no good. There is nothing stopping them from doing this.

Think of how with ethnic incels whenever they around people already start talking about spicy food (and I don't think that's by coincidence but that's been going on for years now).
?

Also you constantly need to be careful to not commit heresy (critizing woman) as they are seen as gods by western societies.

Good to see the truth is spreading, even in our post-truth society where lies are official government and social policy.

It's a micro aggression for people to talk about spicy food or ethnic food in the presence of ethnic males. Imo it's their way of subtly pointing out that those males are "different".
Think of how white guys might talk about Chinese food when they see a Chinese guy or ask him what his favorite Chinese food is just because he looks Chinese even though he may have grown up in western countries and eats a regular western diet.

Although this microaggresion isn't tied to the blackpill content found on incel sites because it's been going on far longer than that.
I was just noting the similarity between that and how easily normies might pick up on ethnic incels and start doing other micro aggressions but with more of a hostile intent to upset them.

probably got the lingo from 4chan

It's a micro aggression for people to talk about spicy food or ethnic food in the presence of ethnic males. Imo it's their way of subtly pointing out that those males are "different".
Think of how white guys might talk about Chinese food when they see a Chinese guy or ask him what his favorite Chinese food is just because he looks Chinese even though he may have grown up in western countries and eats a regular western diet.

Although this microaggresion isn't tied to the blackpill content found on incel sites because it's been going on far longer than that.
I was just noting the similarity between that and how easily normies might pick up on ethnic incels and start doing other micro aggressions but with more of a hostile intent to upset them.
Ah, I see what you mean now

Based and dogpilled