Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Top Tier US Doctor recommends 5x sex a day for better protection against corona

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
But you aren’t entitled t sex you inkwell :soy:

So we can hold all Corona-chan deaths on the heads of foids that refuse to have sex with us? And can they be tried in criminal court as well?

I DEMAND COMPENSATION!

Is Dr. Oz even a licensed physician?

My grandma watches him all the time and I’ve heard some of the most retarded shit ever come from his mouth. Show is Essential oil-tier entertainment for boomers.

My grandma watches him all the time and I’ve heard some of the most retarded shit ever come from his mouth. Show is Essential oil-tier entertainment for boomers.

He is a typical snake oil seller.

How did that guy get into Harvard and Penn?

Once again, incels lose
Yeah its over

so what are we supposed to do? rape?

Dr. Oz might be intelligent, but he comes off as a quack on his show. He promoted a bunch of nonsense and his audience just lapped it up without question until he had Trump on and drove off half of them

Is Corona Chan a conspiracy to get birth rates up in the west while killing off some Boomers to ease health care burdens and lower the average age of nations? Funny how even the medical advice is telling normies to fuck all day.

This is going to be the biggest year for birth rates (conceived) for 50 years because normies will have nothing else to do but fuck.

this shit makes me legit angry

TMZ is not exactly an academic journal, I would take it with a very large grain of salt.

Dr. Oz is an alternative medicine quack with no credibility in the scientific community

We are all going to die young because of our inceldom and no one cares tbh

Well, at least we’d be more at risk to contract it and inshallah die

Then we're fucked but no literally

TMZ is not exactly an academic journal, I would take it with a very large grain of salt.

Dr. Oz is an alternative medicine quack with no credibility in the scientific community

Look at his looks at that age. His skin, hair etc. are all fine. He knows what he is talking about. he is based

It's beyond over

Look at his looks at that age. His skin, hair etc. are all fine. He knows what he is talking about. he is based

taking someone's advice just because he or she is conventionally attractive is what's wrong with this world

you're essentially perpetuating lookism

taking someone's advice just because he or she is conventionally attractive is what's wrong with this world

Are you studying at Oxford or some shit tbh.

dr oz is a jewish scam

But you aren’t entitled t sex you inkwell :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Based Chinkcel... Your nation & people might have been germing the nations since time memorial but at least you're based in other spheres.

Government should forcedly send foids to incel houses for health purposes

My daily sex count is at 0.
My sex count in total is also at 0.

LMAO Dr. Oz is barely even a legit doctor. He's just a TV host that pumps sensationalist garbage. Some of his advice is good, but it should never be taken seriously.

He's a fucking TV show host, FFS. He's probably had a bunch of cosmetic surgery done and regularly takes HGH.

JFL @ thinking that because he takes care of his appearance for TV that he's based.

Oh well, cucks with their starfish sex 1/month aren't safe either :feelskek:

LMAO Dr. Oz is barely even a legit doctor. He's just a TV host that pumps sensationalist garbage. Some of his advice is good, but it should never be taken seriously.

"Barely a legit doctor". He might talk things that are not scientifically proven, but he still is a high prestige heart surgeon and is a prof at the columbine university since 2001.