Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Topless Russian Roastie Dies Hanging Out of Car

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Last edited:
nothing of value has been lost

nothing of value has been lost
I guess you are right just sad that a child lost his mother because she had to be such a slut.

There is apparently a full uncensored video of it. Anyone can post a link?

If she wasn´t such a slut she would be alive that is just facts
PIC of her in hospital. She was dead when that was taken.
russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car-02.jpg

It's always good to see foids getting rekt for their degenerate lifestyle. Like seriously bitch, if you sat in the car wearing ur seat belt and didn't strut your tits out the car like the slut u r, u would be still alive :feelshaha:
Good work for sharing this OP. I needed some good gore - its been hard to find nowadays.

PIC of her in hospital. She was dead when that was taken.
russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car-02.jpg

It's always good to see foids getting rekt for their degenerate lifestyle. Like seriously bitch, if you sat in the car wearing ur seat belt and didn't strut your tits out the car like the slut u r, u would be still alive :feelshaha:
Good work for sharing this OP. I needed some good gore - its been hard to find nowadays.
Just ask if you are looking for anything in particular I got so much gore I got pretty much a bit of everything.

It's..................................OVER!

10 years ago, the Internet would have given her a Darwin Award.

Now we can't even do that because everything has become so cucked that women have to be given a pussy pass for everything, even acting like a total retard.

That should be "challenge" for more femoids to do. It provides good fap material

Definitely lifefuel

Need more of this kind of stuff ngl