Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TORONTO ATTACKER CONFIRMED INCEL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people calling him volcel. Look at that hairline and those eyes, it was over.

Whenever someone remotely criticize female privilege and double standards though, they are gonna witch hunt after the incel boogey man and start accusing random normies lol.

nope sorry, i will never ever take anyone serious who says they are a virgin because of their social awkwardness/ lack of social skills or aspergers and who is average or above

There's more than one way to be an incel.

http://nationalpost.com/news/alek-minassian

Better article. There's even a video of the standoff and arrest. He's literally stood there pointing a gun at the cop and the cop doesn't shoot and somehow takes him down. Crazy. Did the cop recognise it was a toy gun or something? US cops shoot on sight ordinarily. Anyway, he was autistic/special needs. He acted like a cat at school.

edit: Oh, it was in Canada.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

PURE RAGEFUEL

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This is such a great day. This guy is a living black pill, he’s getting more hate than most mass shooters because he’s incel. Hey women, you threw us to the lions and let chad intimidate us, attack us, isolate us, and rewarded him with sex for doing so. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SLUTS

Damn I thought that Facebook Post was fake, just sounded autistic as fuck and like some Cucktears or 4chan fag faked it

nope sorry, i will never ever take anyone serious who says they are a virgin because of their social awkwardness/ lack of social skills or aspergers and who is average or above
Theres plenty of normies these days who as asperg and still get laid and gfs. Heck theres fucking chads and chadlites who are autistic as fuck and still get pussy

Low IQ comment. I would expect better from you.

For all the guests out there, I just wanna let you know....that I rehspeft wahmen!

Status
Not open for further replies.