Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TORONTO ATTACKER CONFIRMED INCEL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F4AE0E7 3222 4610 9792 08A703F4345F

Sorry, that page doesn't exist!
Why not try a search to find something else?

jfl at the retards saying it was fake

Looks like a normie. Another fakecel doing dumb shit to make incels look bad

Read how many dumb whores commented on the link they are part of the problem

They closed the tweet

Well, he certainly got us noticed...

It will be interesting to read about Alek's story as more details about his life unfold. I'd love to know what exactly made him think he was an incel.

We don't know why he could be incel though
I highly doubt a fakecel is going to throw his life away "to make incels look bad"

This delusional roastie in the comments
79_D6017_B_7_E20_46_A1_9_B12_2_ED3_F796_F0_CB.png

We don't know why he could be incel though
I highly doubt a fakecel is going to throw his life away "to make incels look bad"
did u read what i said, judging by his pic he looks like a normie ( fakecel) just another delusional idiot committing crimes and then supposedly did it in the name of a community/ group, and in this case it was, the incel community.

He has Aspergers and was known to be socially awkward. Was incel but was incel because of his lack of social skills not because of his looks. He is still an incel because he had Aspergers so its not like anything could be done to "improve" his social status

did u read what i said, judging by his pic he looks like a normie ( fakecel) just another delusional idiot committing crimes and then supposedly did it in the name of a community/ group, and in this case it was, the incel community.
Elliot looked normie

Prepare the way to incel sainthood for Sir Alek.

I hope he makes a proper scene in court.

He has Aspergers and was known to be socially awkward. Was incel but was incel because of his lack of social skills not because of his looks. He is still an incel because he had Aspergers so its not like anything could be done to "improve" his social status
nope sorry, i will never ever take anyone serious who says they are a virgin because of their social awkwardness/ lack of social skills or aspergers and who is average or above
Theres plenty of normies these days who as asperg and still get laid and gfs. Heck theres fucking chads and chadlites who are autistic as fuck and still get pussy

nope sorry, i will never ever take anyone serious who says they are a virgin because of their social awkwardness/ lack of social skills or aspergers and who is average or above
Theres plenty of normies these days who as asperg and still get laid and gfs. Heck theres fucking chads and chadlites who are autistic as fuck and still get pussy

"One person who had worked on a project with Minassian said he appeared to suffer from a social disability, and had physical tics that he struggled to control - shaking his hands and tapping his head."

Think again!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650489/Who-Alek-Minassian-Toronto-van-attack-suspect.html

Okay this guy just made international headlines lets take it he is an incel!!!!

Listen to AM radio.

Alek is reported to walk in university with his head down and making meowing noises.

He's going to turn out a run of the mill crazy I think. Van of peace attacks are too unspecific.

Yea, verily, I declare April 24th to be St.Minassian's feast.

Gandy bless this righteous crusader.

Why do some people think this is bad for incels?More exposure to the blackpill and fear from Stacys and normalfags is a good thing,they already ready hated us simply because of our faces.if you think they don't and would treat us good if we weren't misogynistic go fucking join IT.
Gotta make them fear you before they feel you.

he was fakecel
No he was a volcel. If he were just some regular incels.is poster I would hate him, but he's not, he's done more to spread the black pill with his extremism than anyone else, he deserves his place on here as an idol.

This nigga was ethnic. Having aspergers and being ethnic = It's All Over.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to shit on ER and AM.

YES, first victim has been named and she's a roastie who worked at an investment management firm. Knowing that this is Canada, probably got the job via affirmative action or crying sexism, taking it from a qualified man. Nice!!?

lol @ claiming a guy with aspergers who is at tops 5/10 is a "volcel", fucking deluded

YES, first victim has been named and she's a roastie who worked at an investment management firm. Knowing that this is Canada, probably got the job via affirmative action or crying sexism, taking it from a qualified man. Nice!!?
TAKBIR!

178 guest in this thread

QUICK POST BLACKPILLS WHILE GUESTS ARE HERE

FACE DOESNT MATTER ITS ALL PERSONALITY BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT

giphy.gif
LuEYTgH.gif

YESS ALLL GUESTS TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE TELL THAT GUY HE JUST NEEDS A HAIRCUT AND A SHOWER

I will never take anyone who calls themself a cumskin and says they can't get laid. Nope, sorry

I wonder if I've ever been on that street. I've been in Toronto twice in my life

Also go Leafs I guess

I used to be in a group of autistic guys between 18 and 25 and all of them were virgins and still are. There were also two 2 and 3/10 femoids who had boyfriends. :feelsree:
If you're below 5/10 with autism, you're fucked. Mentalceldom is real! REEEEEEEE

We need out own Allah Ackbar for when these things happen. What should it be?

Incel terminology going mainstream!
It's happening!

Uh oh I guess we need van control now along with gun control. Vans should be outlawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.