Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Toronto teenage slut leaves her upper middle class family (likely for Tyrone to pimp and rape her)

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Toronto is the feminist capitol of the world, yet these Toronto cunts would leave it all for Tyrone to pimp and rape them:

Lily Constant, 15, was last seen on Nov. 1 in East York, near Woodbine and Holborne avenues.

GTA
Toronto family fears for safety of missing 15-year-old daughter

By Joanna Lavoietoronto.com
Fri., Nov. 8, 2019timer2 min. read
An east Toronto family is desperately searching for their missing 15-year-old daughter.
Lily Constant was last seen at 11:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1, in East York, near Woodbine and Holborne avenues.
She is described as five-foot-three with a slim build, blue eyes and long, straight blond hair. Lily, who turned 15 on Oct. 29, was last seen wearing a red zip-up hooded sweater and black track pants, and was carrying a JanSport backpack.

She left without her cellphone or identification and has very little personal effects.
Lily’s father, Lee Constant, along with her mother, Rebecca Marsh, have both been frantically trying to locate their daughter.
“Ultimately, step one, we just want to know she’s OK,” said Constant, who heard about a possible sighting of Lily Thursday morning near Simcoe Street and the Gardiner Expressway and went down to scour that area.
“She’s covering her tracks extremely well.”

Constant said his daughter might have some connections in the Montreal area and could be headed that way.

Last edited:
Id like to cover her tracks in gta!

But... Im just a hated INKWEL.

There's no luring for my face

Lol at blue eyes

Shes just exploring herself and fin ding her true identity rn

B-b-b-Ut pErSoNaLiTy :soy:

She wants to be fucked and killed by chad

I'm sure she ran off with a Virgin.

She most likely ran off with some older chad.

I would fill her pussy up good

idc she wouldn't even listen to one word from me.

Teenagers running away is an old story. Nothing new under the Sun, here.

foids are niggers

You ain't even have a chance to even be near her, much less fuck her pussy after Tyrone the pimp is done with her.
Keep attempting to bully me you low T cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back