Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toronto will DESTROY YOU if you're a masculine man (Vlog by targeted individual)

Love this guy's accent. Sounds like a mix between Midwestern American and Spanish.

Love this guy's accent. Sounds like a mix between Midwestern American and Spanish.

He gets treated rudely by the facilitates and supermarkets in his area. Toronto would be nice to him if he was a faggot who looked and sounded like a homosexual.

He does bring up valid facts on how masculine men are a threat to the (Jews) ruling Canada.

damn this guy is legit nuts
they look normal.

thats how he looks btw JFL

He gets treated rudely by the facilitates and supermarkets in his area. Toronto would be nice to him if he was a faggot who looked and sounded like a homosexual.

He does bring up valid facts on how masculine men are a threat to the (Jews) ruling Canada.
Damn bro you spolied the video. I hadn't finished watching it yet.

2:30 low inhibid

Nothing blackpilled about this, just a conservative coping

I don't know what to think of this one. Anger is on point though.

Last edited:
The Toronto Jew has destroyed him.
Toronto is an anti-male city that is ruled by the Jew who sends the feminist to attack men.

Yes everyone is very high inhib here.

I liked how his video title was a reference to no country for old man

No idea, I saw it used here a couple of times
Faux Chads at Roosh V forum would use that Meme on anyone.
I liked how his video title was a reference to no country for old man
10yo Lil Chad and Lil Tyrone are having the time of their lives fucking their Grade Five feminist teacher, receiving gifts and did I forget to say fucking their feminist teacher?

Toronto is no city for masculine males who have reached the age of adulthood.

Torontocels will be like this man, or worse, homeless and dying, when they reach his age past age 35.

Faux Chads at Roosh V forum would use that Meme on anyone.
I use it whenever I encounter members who present obsessive and illogical thoughts or ideas. In this case I was referring to the guy in the video

Very based and blackpilled video. Canada is beyond cucked.

I use it whenever I encounter members who present obsessive and illogical thoughts or ideas. In this case I was referring to the guy in the video
It's not his fault tbh. The Jew has destroyed his business, his livelihood, and he is one sperg away from getting kicked from his apartment for "harassing women", and end up deleting his YT account like TI Stephen O'Keefe of OP Catalyst.

The Jew doesn't like anyone who deviates from the Jew-worshipping normie culture.

"Niko, it's your cousin! Let's go bowling."

:feelskek:
"they trained the pigeons to be around me everywhere I go".

It's not his fault tbh. The Jew has destroyed his business, his livelihood
Look, I’m not bluepilled when it comes to the JQ but you can’t just listen to a guy talk about how some vague business he ran was vaguely ruin and simply claim “the Jews did it” you need to have at least a shred of evidence. On the topic of the business itself he makes several contradictory statements about his business in his other videos that call into question it’s legitimacy
he is one sperg away from getting kicked from his apartment for "harassing women"
Well given the fact that he’ll randomly wander the streets talking shit to random passerby’s I’m honestly not surprised
end up deleting his YT account like TI Stephen O'Keefe of OP Catalyst.
Who
The Jew doesn't like anyone who deviates from the Jew-worshipping normie culture.
So their master plan is to train birds to sit around in the same area this guy just happens to be in as well as having random passerby’s walk past him without a word. Or was it the “fake construction” that they did simply to wake him up early JFL. All of that stuff would affect everyone around him so why would they employ these “methods” if they were specifically targeting him. If you can get any of this to make sense it would be greatly appreciated

If you can get any of this to make sense it would be greatly appreciated
Nothing in Toronto makes sense. It's a Jewish and feminist strong hold which hates straight white males with a vengeance, and this is coming from a non-white wetback like myself!

Nothing in Toronto makes sense. It's a Jewish and feminist strong hold which hates straight white males with a vengeance, and this is coming from a non-white wetback like myself!

Do you have anything that proves his specific claims

Where are the birds, the crowd of spies, and the fake construction workers
I'm not the man in the video who has become mentally ill be cause of the fucking Jew.

Ask the Jew living in Bridle Path or Westmount. They most likely have murdered a mentally ill man named Stephen O'Keefe of OP Cataylst.net.

If these incels are considered insane, then why are the Jews and the proxy government appear to have an issue with them?

Cops who try to invade homes for criminal harassment charges, and without showing a warrant is a taste of a Jewish world order.

As a Canadian, this guy is absolutely right in every possible way.

10yo Lil Chad and Lil Tyrone are having the time of their lives fucking their Grade Five feminist teacher
Any known cases of this happening that you can link?

I'm not the man in the video who has become mentally ill be cause of the fucking Jew.
I never claimed you were but you seem to take his crazy rants as gospel
Ask the Jew living in Bridle Path or Westmount. They most likely have murdered a mentally ill man named Stephen O'Keefe of OP Cataylst.net.
I know nothing about that particular case
If these incels are considered insane, then why are the Jews and the proxy government appear to have an issue with them?
How do and what measures have they taken
Cops who try to invade homes for criminal harassment charges, and without showing a warrant is a taste of a Jewish world order.
Cops are corrupt pretty much everywhere but that has nothing to do with this particular video

It seems men are getting more feminine while the opposite is happening with foids. society is doomed