Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toronto woman in wheelchair cries "HE'S HARASSING ME!" at T.I. O'Keefe

W

Weston404

Banned
-
For a disabled woman in a wheelchair, she does seem to have more energy than the average person:

At the ending of video, look at all of those coins! If it were a man in wheelchair, no one would give a fuck.

"get a haircut" :feelskek:

"get a haircut" :feelskek:
This video sounds highly suspect that the man's "schizophrenic" claims are true.

How the fuck does a woman in a wheelchair attempt to get up to attack the man, and also act like an able-bodied feminist? It doesn't make sense. Most handicapped people don't have the energy and they are sick most of the time, which is why they are in wheelchairs.
"I'm being stalked by police", and feminist doctor hires Toronto Police to kidnap him from Ryerson University:

it is just another day in the west,in the cuckanada.

At this point, when we see new lows from foids, all I wait to see or hear is the word "Toronto."

Government agencies working as Toronto authorities remove content which are critical of the femoids there. They shut down several blogs such as livinginthedeadcity.weebly, Toronto Men Unite!, and closed down several threads of Toronto Craigslist rants section.
Toronto is a feminist and Jewish hellhole.

I read T.I. and Chief Keef :feelstastyman:

TI is targeted individual.
Toronto targets single white males more than any other background.
They also target artistic males, and Egg White would have been targeted if he was in Canada.

This video sounds highly suspect that the man's "schizophrenic" claims are true.

How the fuck does a woman in a wheelchair attempt to get up to attack the man, and also act like an able-bodied feminist? It doesn't make sense. Most handicapped people don't have the energy and they are sick most of the time, which is why they are in wheelchairs.
"I'm being stalked by police", and feminist doctor hires Toronto Police to kidnap him from Ryerson University:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back