Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Toss a Coin to your Witcher" is fucking dog shit

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
All the normies have been raving about this song from their new Netflix normie show, The Witcher.
this song , along with the show, blew up all over the internet. And like usual with most normie things, it's not as good as it is hyped up to be.
The games were so much better.
And JFL at not knowing about "The Witcher" until it was put on Normieflix. I hate normalfags so much, they ruin everything

Holy shit this is cringe.

That's an incel autistic trait, normie NT shit just sounds so lame.

I tried watching that show , But it was very boring

Book readers dunk on everybody though.

its a good show but it has strong black pills lol like yenefer thats ugly and wants to be hot and stuff and gerald mogs me from here to china

How in the fucking fuck can you like that song. Fuck normies. Fucking retard NPC cunts wtf is wrong with them.

dandelion would kill this faggot singing
Dandelion is thousands times better
Holy shit this is cringe.
yes bro
Book readers dunk on everybody though.
I'd say so, but the games is where Witcher actually became something worthwhile.
How in the fucking fuck can you like that song. Fuck normies. Fucking retard NPC cunts wtf is wrong with them.
Normies don't require much to get dopamine in their brain. It's why Pop music has ALWAYS been leading the industry. And why people like Normie Eillish exist

I will not see the witcher, its from its fromNormieflix.