Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Total Hours in games

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
How many hours do you have playing games in total and how much do you average a day? Not 100% sure which game I have played the most however.

I would probably have 1-3 years of playtime.

Wow in total has over 8 million years of playtime.

I have 2.5k hours in csgo and probably 500h in everything else combined, i dont play too much

Definitely hundreds of hours, I've been playing games since I was a young child.

probably a year of my life at least in combined game play. it doesn't upset me though i like video games more than most people.

2000+ hours in GTA online is my highest. I would say my average game time is 6 - 7 hours.

2000+ in an rpg, 3k in cs go and 5k on fucking minecraft lmao

prolly 4k-9
but using computer 10k-20k hour

Like 10k overall

Have 999 hours in Pokémon fire Red, ruby, pearl and soul silver

probably 10k overall on steam. Then other games off steam are probably 500hrs+ altogether.

5k in minecraft? You must have been able to build a lot of massive structures.
I wasted my time killing other players. I wish that I atleast spent that amount of time into building tho cause some structures are really impressive

IDK, probably somewhere in the area of 10K all in.

91days league of legends.
1500hours rocket league

The rest combined maybe 500h

Thank god I can't see how much time I wasted on WoW, I could probably learn 10 languages in that time. Also probably thousands total on GSG games like CK2/EU/Vic2.

Thank god I can't see how much time I wasted on WoW, I could probably learn 10 languages in that time. Also probably thousands total on GSG games like CK2/EU/Vic2.

What use would ten languages be unless you got a job in translating or you traveled a lot, even then all you really need is English if you travel.

I know what you mean though

What use would ten languages be unless you got a job in translating or you traveled a lot, even then all you really need is English if you travel.

I know what you mean though
Mostly as an example, but even one extra language > all the years I wasted on that fucking satanic game.

That's very difficult to say, certainly years in total.

But average per day? Well these days I don't play computer games that much, maybe 2 hours.

Mostly as an example, but even one extra language > all the years I wasted on that fucking satanic game.

Wasted life is unavoidable if you are an incel unless you have a legendary resolve which most do not.
That's very difficult to say, certainly years in total.

But average per day? Well these days I don't play computer games that much, maybe 2 hours.

What new cope do you have?

17000 probably or near that number

What new cope do you have?
Nothing, I've just been too depressed to even play games for the past few months. I keep trying to start playing one of my games, and quickly lose interest. Actually I only play at all to do multiplayer stuff with an online friend. I just watch anime, fap, and post on several different forums/boards.