Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tottenham

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
Its over... first embarrassment to Greeks in champions league and now mogged in premier league. At this rate they wont make it out of groups in champions league...

Yeah... Lost 10 bucks because of those cunts.

They still get stacies to bang, so why care

It could be worse. You've a good manager an a decent squad. Imagine if you were a man utd fan with their level of entitlement. Watching their team slug it out for mid table, with a clueless manager. I think you'll get out your champions league group and manage to finish at least 4th by seasons end.

not a big lose, now i know why u dont win money, too small wages...
It's just one of many losses. I'm thinking of placing a bet on Bayern to win in Tottenham.

It's just one of many losses. I'm thinking of placing a bet on Bayern to win in Tottenham.
people who really make money from that, they play with big money

Its over... first embarrassment to Greeks in champions league and now mogged in premier league. At this rate they wont make it out of groups in champions league...
Football is for goys

Damn, this thread was made before the Colchester defeat was confirmed. OP on suicide watch now.

Don't worry OP, it will be included on Tottenhams end of the season DVD highlights.

JFL at Tottenham. Got destroyed now in CL as well. They deserve to play in Coca-Cola League ngl.

Idk, i dont like football.