Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tough day at college

They do it because they realize if you're not especially high IQ, born rich or Chad then you basically have no future.
Those too

True. But I'm sticking around this time. It's my last chance and I have to do it for her (my mom).
Do it for yourself. I'm not letting inceldom affect the rest of my life

Do it for yourself. I'm not letting inceldom affect the rest of my life
It's also for myself of course but if it were only for myself I would probably try the mental illness government buxx route tbh.

It affects all of our lives, but we gotta be strong if we want to get the degree.

It feels so fucking tough to have any motivation to be minimally productive as a blackpilled incel.
All I want to do is punch my card. There’s no point in prolonging a the ending of a tragedy

I would have raged if I witnessed that type of bloodshed occurring right in front of my eyes.

It looks like every girl in my class has a boyfriend. Today I was talking to one who's also not that pretty (face full of acne) and chubby about anime and it turns out she also mentioned her boyfriend.

So no ascending for me there even if I actually had chances to begin with.

I can talk to people without problems but women never ever give me IOIs. It becomes extra clear when there are other better-looking men with me, because I get to see them giving the other men the IOIs.

the difference betqween 2 high tier dna strings , or not

Considering Brazil and my degree, if I can just survive in a minimally comfortable way with the job I'll have after it it's already amazing.

But at least it will be a pleasant job, unlike what I had previously.
If you don't mind me asking, what are you majoring in?

These are the girls who are getting pumped and dumped and "finding themselves" so that you, yes YOU, can pick up the scraps down the line.

These are the girls who are getting pumped and dumped and "finding themselves" so that you, yes YOU, can pick up the scraps down the line.
No old used-up roasties for me, thanks.