Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tournament ; Needsolution against the Trashcan

Who will win hand to hand fight???

• Needsolution

Votes: 10 31.3%

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
Both are slayers

They fight so fiercly. Look at scores

Polish man will triumph.

Since most are informed that needsolution has the body of one who barely survived the holocaust, I conclude that 2340922 would win the fight as nothing is currently known about his physique. However if he really wants to have the upper hand in an intense brawl, he should drag himself out of the trashcan to train his physical strength and really get a first hand glimpse at his potential

Since most are informed that needsolution has the body of one who barely survived the holocaust, I conclude that 2340922 would win the fight as nothing is currently known about his physique. However if he really wants to have the upper hand in an intense brawl, he should drag himself out of the trashcan to train his physical strength and really get a first hand glimpse at his potential
Both are betas

voted for @2340922 since he shows interest in my cats

@2340922 never told me about whatever the luck thing was

I've no idea, I wansnt even active this week and he did it
How do you know he did though? For me his last words were “I’ll put you ignore curry fag” and it went from there. Wbu?

trashcan fag will lose tbh

We should get the whole forum together to put him out of his misery and end his pathetic life
We can. But this spinless faggot is so myserable and wretched that he doesnt deserve to be chased even. Just a ttrashcan.