Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Town of Salem should become the official Incel game

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Dfgdfgcvbcvb

I'm working into blackpilling the player base, I can't do it alone, you don't need to learn the game just write blackpilled stuff in your will everyone has to read it.
Xcvxcvxcv

These cucks need some serious pills, be careful they will report you

Lost my sides at the first sc. Doing God's work.

Town of Salem still looks the same since I first started playing.

I wouldn't risk it, they're serious about game griefers and trolls. They consider it an actual gameplay effecting issue. Because some people are known for saying things like this to troll the chat and frustrate people into killing them. And surprise! They were the Jester! It was all a ruse to get killed, because that's what the Jester wants deep down.

I wouldn't risk it, they're serious about game griefers and trolls. They consider it an actual gameplay effecting issue. Because some people are known for saying things like this to troll the chat and frustrate people into killing them. And surprise! They were the Jester! It was all a ruse to get killed, because that's what the Jester wants deep down.
lmao numales. Just don't do it in ranked and it's ok

I might get into this game and help you

Rather play indie games than give money and attention to huge greedy companies like bethesda, valve and EA.
I choose the third option, not playing video games. Studies show that video games don’t alleviate depression, rather contribute to it, and dopamine receptor burn out.
I stopped all gaming completely about a year ago and haven’t looked back. Sold all my shit. I legitimately feel better. Now I cope with YouTube and gym, but not a single second or dime spent on video games.

I might get into this game and help you
This game is actually pretty fun and it's a browser game, you can fuck around and still win. But if you just want to grief and blackpill you don't need to learn

I used to play this but I never really understood

YouTube and gym, but not a single second or dime spent on video games.
Youtube is a time sucking vampire and gym is like 1 hour a day.
I wish I could just finish medschool and play videogames

I think someone already put you on IT

I got banned from that game for making offensive nicknames and shitposting jfl