Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Femininity] [Hypocrisy] HeightPill & HypocrisyPill: It's okay when Normies call out Heightism on Tinder... Not so much for us...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I would curb stomp a newborn puppy to be 5'11

Honestly I’d do any number of reprehensible things to not be fucking 5’4
Fuck it's over boyo. Wait If you're 5'4 how did a foid have a crush on you?

Fuck it's over boyo. Wait If you're 5'4 how did a foid have a crush on you?
That wasn’t really the full story it sounded more chad than it was tbh. 90% sure she told me she did just to make me keep orbiting her for a while when I was more bluepilled. She had a GL bf for most of that year so it’s doubtful. Ironically her ex bf is blackpilled now and is basically my best friend irl now. She hates him since he hit her when she hugged another guy at Katsucon 2019 and then broke up with her. That was the event that made her snap and turn from like a tolerable person to a druggie whore

Whenever a Tinder slut asks you about your height, ask her about her weight.

That wasn’t really the full story it sounded more chad than it was tbh. 90% sure she told me she did just to make me keep orbiting her for a while when I was more bluepilled. She had a GL bf for most of that year so it’s doubtful. Ironically her ex bf is blackpilled now and is basically my best friend irl now. She hates him since he hit her when she hugged another guy at Katsucon 2019 and then broke up with her. That was the event that made her snap and turn from like a tolerable person to a druggie whore
You should've known she was manipulating you from the start tbh. Why did she hug another guy? did he hit her in public right after it happened or later in the hotel room lol
That was the event that made her snap and turn from like a tolerable person to a druggie whore
Happens to most foids eventually

You should've known she was manipulating you from the start tbh. Why did she hug another guy? did he hit her in public right after it happened or later in the hotel room lol

Happens to most foids eventually
He did it right after it happened lol. He got banned on instagram from it, he was actually a semi-famous page (50k followers) and he got “canceled” because of it when people found out and his page got deleted. And yeah I was a retard for not realizing it. Rule of thumb: if a foid has done it before she will do it again. She also used to always ask me “what do you consider cheating” back when she was dating my friend which is INSANELY suspect.

He did it right after it happened lol. He got banned on instagram from it, he was actually a semi-famous page (50k followers) and he got “canceled” because of it when people found out and his page got deleted. And yeah I was a retard for not realizing it. Rule of thumb: if a foid has done it before she will do it again. She also used to always ask me “what do you consider cheating” back when she was dating my friend which is INSANELY suspect.
Based on his part ngl you mog me to Maryland and back at making friends. You didn't answer why she hugged another guy tho :feelswhere:

Based on his part ngl you mog me to Maryland and back at making friends. You didn't answer why she hugged another guy tho :feelswhere:
Oh yeah lol. They went as a couple cosplay (deku and uraraka lol). Foid went up to a bakugo cosplayer and hugged him because she thought it was funny or something. Also how did you know I live in Maryland bro :giga:

What's crazy is that women will mock or shun men because they're short which they CAN'T do anything about... but then scream about men shunning women because they're overweight which they CAN do something about... what a weird world we live in...

Oh yeah lol. They went as a couple cosplay (deku and uraraka lol). Foid went up to a bakugo cosplayer and hugged him because she thought it was funny or something.
Chad Bakugo cucks beta Deku again jfl
Also how did you know I live in Maryland bro :giga:
I'm by your house brocel ;)

Chad Bakugo cucks beta Deku again jfl

I'm by your house brocel ;)
Wait are you him or something? He tried making an account here at some point I think around when you joined :feelshehe:

nah it cant be cuz you said your mom took your xbox or something once and his mom abandoned him so she couldnt have done that

What's crazy is that women will mock or shun men because they're short which they CAN'T do anything about... but then scream about men shunning women because they're overweight which they CAN do something about... what a weird world we live in...

Or they'll downplay the fat acceptance movement not to forget "you're trans phobic if you don't want to fuck a woman with a cock & ball's" and or deflect/ dismiss or trivialize via pseudo philosophical dissecting.

tbh u had me for a second cuz i can see him having a jotaro pfp and he talks like you
I wish I was him so I could be statusmaxxed and low inhib enough to beat foids in public

Or they'll downplay the fat acceptance movement not to forget "you're trans phobic if you don't want to fuck a woman with a cock & ball's" and or deflect/ dismiss or trivialize via pseudo philosophical dissecting.
There is no such thing as fat-phobic, people just prefer to date people with nice bodies

I wish I was him so I could be statusmaxxed and low inhib enough to beat foids in public
He’s like Chadlite so if it was u it would be a gigaLARP tbh

He’s like Chadlite so if it was u it would be a gigaLARP tbh
Well obv I wouldn't be posting here anymore because i'd be out slaying qt weeb foid pussy

Well obv I wouldn't be posting here anymore because i'd be out slaying qt weeb foid pussy
He mogs me hard tbh I got the nickname “minion” because he’s like a foot taller than me and whenever we walk together it looks like a cartoon villian duo where I’m the ugly comic relief minion jfl

He mogs me hard tbh I got the nickname “minion” because he’s like a foot taller than me and whenever we walk together it looks like a cartoon villian duo where I’m the ugly comic relief minion jfl
Brutal, if he nicknamed you that he's making fun of you. Ropefuel tbh I refuse to see my first and only friend again who I haven't talked to since middle school because he's probably like 6'4 now :feelsrope:

Brutal, if he nicknamed you that he's making fun of you. Ropefuel tbh I refuse to see my first and only friend again who I haven't talked to since middle school because he's probably like 6'4 now :feelsrope:
wasn't him, it was a guy a year younger than me who saw us talking after school and he said it by a lot of people and it stuck

wasn't him, it was a guy a year younger than me who saw us talking after school and he said it by a lot of people and it stuck
Oh, still brutal. Manlets can't even exist without some retard making fun of them

Oh, still brutal. Manlets can't even exist without some retard making fun of them
I got the last laugh since his whore gf cheated on him and it drove him to drug addiction and his life is in shambles at only 15 years old. I may be incel but at least I'm not a future hobo like this faggot. Although I guess thats cope since hobo Chad would still slay tbh

I got the last laugh since his whore gf cheated on him and it drove him to drug addiction and his life is in shambles at only 15 years old. I may be incel but at least I'm not a future hobo like this faggot. Although I guess thats cope since hobo Chad would still slay tbh
Jfl imagine being that mentally weak. You know your school/community surprisingly well for an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back