Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Femininity] [Hypocrisy] SaviourComplexPill: These Male Feminists & Foid Equalities "Defenders" really are narcissists...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Or better still... Are these White People who claim to be sticking up for POC "altruistically out of atonement" doing so out of using them as "Pawns" in their little power mad power grabbing games? I wonder...

Karen comes in for attack here.

Funny how those criticising the "White Female Feminist Saviour Complex" are the ones tacitly agreeing with Islam's patriarchal norms... The ones they criticise Incels for wanting to reinstate aka Women are Chattel & Codified Concubines...

Then again the Mad Multicultural Marxists were never ever good at deducting Logical Conclusions or other such Formulae.

I don't think these White Knights give a shite about defending their "Wahmen"... I just think they're using them as Pawns/Privates in their Power Mad Power Grabbing attempts at Social & Societal Dominance & enforcement of whatever they dictate.

Just like they think they can control what you say & think. They'll think they can control what you do. As decided by them. They're very very insidious to say the least.

I honestly think they know what they're doing & thinking they can get away with this little Con Job.

Last edited:
I am sorry you got no replies