Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Toxic Femininity] Roastie has sex with a minor, found not guilty because she didn't know his age

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★

Another textbook example of foid privilege to fuck underaged chads and get away with it. She didn't know he was 14 yo. Remind me, when was the last time when this made up for an excuse?
Foid breached the law and raped a kid, but thought she didn't = ACQUITTED
Man didn't breach the law, didn't do anything but the foid thought he was up to it = GUILTY

She wept uncontrollably, can you imagine? So sad! She must have suffered and regrets her doing! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: yass kween dindu nuffn release her immediately, we're so sorry stay safe out there and have a nice day

Last edited:
NOW IMAGINE IF THE GENDERS WERE SWAPPED
THE MAN WOULD BE IN PRISON AND BE TOLD HE'S A PEDO AND THAT HE SHOULD BE RAPED AND CASTRATED
SOCIETY HATES MEN

It's over for strictliabilitycels.

And red pillers on suicide watch when they tell you to get jacked and get rich when some barely teenager gets picked up by a foid who could get a hundred guys on Tinder tomorrow.

Another textbook example of foid privilege to fuck underaged chads and get away with it. She didn't know he was 14 yo. Remind me, when was the last time when this made up for an excuse?
Foid breached the law and raped a kid, but thought she didn't = ACQUITTED
Man didn't breach the law, didn't do anything but the foid thought he was up to it = GUILTY

She wept uncontrollably, can you imagine? So sad! She must have suffered and regrets her doing! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: yass kween dindu nuffn release her immediately, we're so sorry stay safe out there and have a nice day
I want to cope believing that the more this happens, the more we can pull out this cases as evidence in our favor.

And red pillers on suicide watch when they tell you to get jacked and get rich when some barely teenager gets picked up by a foid who could get a hundred guys on Tinder tomorrow.
:lul:

He even got the red piller's wet dream -- to fuck 30 something divorced roastie with two kids for free :feelshaha:

Oh fuck I remember this foid from two years ago, she actually invited them into her house.

A jury of eight men and four women today found her not guilty
These men don't understand it wouldn't be the same way around, JFL.

Then she focused the conversation on sex. The slightly older boy felt Mrs. Vincent go after the younger one, and he sensed that the situation was lost for him. Then she invited the younger one upstairs. He went there because he thought there would be a television or game console. His friend stayed down in the kitchen,Smyth described the situation.
Then she focused the conversation on sex. The slightly older boy felt Mrs. Vincent go after the younger one,
IT would defend this and claim we are the problem.

all foids are pedos :feelsLSD:

Oh fuck I remember this foid from two years ago, she actually invited them into her house.

These men don't understand it wouldn't be the same way around, JFL.

IT would defend this and claim we are the problem.
Lol she actually had a "record"? She's a LEGIT pedo. Aren't cucks at the court supposed to look out for things like that?

Lol she actually had a "record"? She's a LEGIT pedo. Aren't cucks at the court supposed to look out for things like that?
No, the case had been going on for 2 years.

The youth was recalled to the witness box and explained that he had entered the false date of birth after being given a new phone for his 13th birthday.
He said he received a phone a week ahead of his birthday so 'I put in a false date of birth because you have to be 13 to access Facebook. This was because I wanted to access games and other things straight away.
This is who's lifemogging me without making any effort.

every foid would b pedo if more young people wer chadz
I wonder why she's single. No, I actually KNOW why she is single. Because she wants to fuck 14 yo chads freely and marriage would only hold her back. Even statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed at 30-35 yo foids still don't want you. They would better off fucking young chads back to back than settle for you.

Cucked judges at it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back