Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 'toxic masculinity' is just a reflection of toxic femininity

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
the only reason guys act with 'toxic masculinity' is so they can attract females. if females lowered their standards and went for guys who arent toxic, perhaps (and by perhaps i mean definitely), 'toxic masculinity' wouldn't exist.

Toxic masculinity hurts men more than it hurts women (if it hurts women at all). It makes being a man worse than it has to be.

They rage against it online, but find it's just like catnip completely irresistible.

They rage against it online, but find it's just like catnip completely irresistible.
they only want chad to act dominant and toxic

It's projection.. the female has always been toxic.. notice how throughout history Man has created everything?
That's probably the answer. When we exhibit the same traits as chad it's toxic.
I think the Foid generally knows she is toxic and will not hesitate to project their toxicity onto the Male population which she is not attracted too. She will of course never project her toxicity onto the Male population she is attracted too. Such obvious exclusionary tactics and hate should not be tolerated by any Man ever. But big daddy government says you can't hurt their feelings at all or its rape. If it wasn't for governments being filled with faggot simps and women all the time we would have space ships flying all across the universe by now.

the only reason guys act with 'toxic masculinity' is so they can attract females. if females lowered their standards and went for guys who arent toxic, perhaps (and by perhaps i mean definitely), 'toxic masculinity' wouldn't exist.
Totally agree. Made a thread about that too, but I talked about "fragile masculinity" instead.

Totally agree. Made a thread about that too, but I talked about "fragile masculinity" instead.

they only want chad to act dominant and toxic

That's probably the answer. When we exhibit the same traits as chad it's toxic.

Toxic masculinity make men be against other men