Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ToxicFemininity] Crazy hapa bitch brutally murders grandmother's dog, decapitates it and rips its heart out. Jesus fucking Christ.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I read this on Yahoo the other day and I don't know why anyone is actively talking about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police in Memphis, Tennessee, have arrested an 18-year-old woman, alleging she brutally killed her grandmother’s dog before mutilating its body.

Kyoko Smith was in court on Monday, accused of killing her grandmother’s beloved Shih Tzu dog inside an East Memphis home back on November 11.

An arrest affidavit obtained by PEOPLE alleges that, after the dog, named Lucy, was killed, Smith chopped off the animal’s head and placed it inside a dresser drawer.

She also allegedly carved the animal’s heart out, and placed it in a freezer.

A relative reported the grisly discovery.

Smith allegedly admitted to police that she killed the animal but did not say why.

Pictures of the slaughtered animal were also recovered during the investigation, which led to Smith’s arrest.

Smith was arrested Friday and charged with intentionally killing an animal, a felony.

She was released on a $5,000 bond. Attempts to reach her for comment were unsuccessful Wednesday.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

She is due back in court next month. She has yet to plead to the charge.

PEOPLE was unable to determined if she has retained legal counsel who could comment on her behalf.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet she posts/posted on r/IncelTears. Not only that, she was released on bond. Fucking bitch needs to be lined up against a wall and shot. This is fucking disgusting.

But it’s okay because she has a vagina! :soy:

In all seriousness, people like her make me sick.
I guarantee you the person who bailed her out was some white knight Reddit cuck who frequents those subreddits where they watch people die and shit. Even if I was in this bitch's family I would want her in prison, preferably killed though.

I guarantee you the person who bailed her out was some white knight Reddit cuck who frequents those subreddits where they watch people die and shit. Even if I was in this bitch's family I would want her in prison, preferably killed though.
But we’re the violent ones. Fucking degenerate, I bet she thought her grandmother was an inkwell and wasn’t entitled to own a dog.

Didn't read but fuck that bitch

she was just going to eat it racist pig

Give her the electric chair
full

just wait til they do this to incels next

That poor girl hasn't the cultural code.
She is only 18yo, still a child.
People like them (the kind you'd see on reddit) are the most crazy and violent ones.
I'm still waiting to see a criminal incel.

I'd fugg le shit out of her

Dogpill disproven???!!?

Let's be real if she killed and carved out a heart of an incel this wouldn't be on news like now it just tells you that dog has higher SMV than us.

When the dogpill goes wrong

Ropefuel and ragefuel

how come hapas get born with mental illnesses so often

I bet she won't get punished by the cucked courts

Yah think this might be a warning sign?

this is what women would do to incels if they had the chance

Watch her turn to human murder soon.
Murderers always start off with animal cruelty.

I read this on Yahoo the other day and I don't know why anyone is actively talking about this.

Police in Memphis, Tennessee, have arrested an 18-year-old woman, alleging she brutally killed her grandmother’s dog before mutilating its body.

Kyoko Smith was in court on Monday, accused of killing her grandmother’s beloved Shih Tzu dog inside an East Memphis home back on November 11.

An arrest affidavit obtained by PEOPLE alleges that, after the dog, named Lucy, was killed, Smith chopped off the animal’s head and placed it inside a dresser drawer.

She also allegedly carved the animal’s heart out, and placed it in a freezer.

A relative reported the grisly discovery.

Smith allegedly admitted to police that she killed the animal but did not say why.

Pictures of the slaughtered animal were also recovered during the investigation, which led to Smith’s arrest.

Smith was arrested Friday and charged with intentionally killing an animal, a felony.

She was released on a $5,000 bond. Attempts to reach her for comment were unsuccessful Wednesday.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

She is due back in court next month. She has yet to plead to the charge.

PEOPLE was unable to determined if she has retained legal counsel who could comment on her behalf.
I bet she posts/posted on r/IncelTears. Not only that, she was released on bond. Fucking bitch needs to be lined up against a wall and shot. This is fucking disgusting.
She should get 25 to life

Fuck her tbh.

I'm surprised she didn't eat it, imagine what she would do to a poor fellow incel

Why are hapas so prone to do crazy/violent shit?

NOOOOO NOT THE DOGGO

NOT THE WHOOFER

NOT THE BORKIN BOOFER!!!

SAVE THE PUPPER

DONT HURT THE GOOD BOI

NOT THE FLUFFER

PLEASE NO NOT THE HECKIN GUD PUPPERINO

Get fucked dogpillers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3