Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ToxicFeminity] "If your Inkwell forums arent shut down then another ugly creep [TeeHee looks "don't matter sweety"] will murder 16 people in total

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Over 5 years might I add.

Meanwhile...

All these suicides r males. He needs to CTFU

All the normals got triggered because he wasn't virtue signaling

Heroes be blessed

Black science man is our true hero

Will he be shut down by the kikes now?

If the forums are shut down, it will make absolutely no difference other than the token value of supposedly deplatforming us

if the forums shut down I'm bringing ER back to life

At least he is saying about the full picture and not only about :soy: "evil inkel murderers"(usually sex havers)

i would rope in winter, my fav season, exactly before christmas
Winter is my fav. season too! It is so cozy and comfy!

If the forums are shut down, it will make absolutely no difference other than the token value of supposedly deplatforming us
This. There is no purpose in shutting down such forum except virtue signaling to the established narrative.

Winter is my fav. season too! It is so cozy and comfy!

This. There is no purpose in shutting down such forum except virtue signaling to the established narrative.
i hate summer since fucking normies love it reeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i would rope in winter, my fav season, exactly before christmas
At least throw yourself from the a building so you may kill someone by accident :feelstrash:

Bro I hate this society they either give us government-financed-girlfriend or we go RE, is time to answer the petitions of maniacs on internet####

At least throw yourself from the a building so you may kill someone by accident :feelstrash:

Bro I hate this society they either give us government-financed-girlfriend or we go RE, is time to answer the petitions of maniacs on internet####
last winter i thought about going outside, getting drunk, listening music and falling asleep in sweet forever dream but i survived

Normies got really triggered over that post tbh. It was really funny;

Over 5 years might I add.

Meanwhile...

He's black, so the SJW's won't dare attack him the same way they would if he were white. He's too high up in the hierarchy of victimhood.

when you watch people die its sad and heart breaking, when millions die its just statistics

250 incels rope every 48 hours

I hate people who promote censorship because they cannot accept that others have different opinions than themselves.
If you want to censor your opponents, it means you have no logical arguments to counter them with.
I never wanted to shut down IncelTears or leftists, even though I disagree with them.

I hate people who promote censorship because they cannot accept that others have different opinions than themselves.
If you want to censor your opponents, it means you have no logical arguments to counter them with.
I never wanted to shut down IncelTears or leftists, even though I disagree with them.

Tbh.