Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ToxicFeminity] Women live life on Tinder on God Mode too...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
her costs which she said would be spent on 'wine and sticks of lards'

I bet she filled her fat ass with sticks of lards. Now she can fill it more.

Hope she gets hit by a car.

We need to start going after the cucks.

She ignores thousands of decent guys and hand picks a chad to go on a date with who turned out to be a bit of a knob/cruel. But not as cruel as all the sub 8's she deleted/blocked because they weren't highly ornamented facial bone height frame stags.

I don't understand these men that virtue signal.

What kind of upbringing did these cucks have? Were they fed soy sauce down the fallopian tube in their mommies tummy?

wtf. rage.

lol if she was a man and tried to pull the same shit everyone would call him a pussy and to get over it and he wouldn't get a single cent. Women truly do live on tutorial island.

lol if she was a man and tried to pull the same shit everyone would call him a pussy and to get over it and he wouldn't get a single cent. Women truly do live on tutorial island.

A slightly portly but otherwise normal gentleman will be told to lower his standards. i.e. go for utter juggernaut obese women that fat percentage mog him by 20% extra.

hole = winner at life

is a law

She should be put to jail

Are the english tax authorities doing something about these kind of stuff? I dont think these ethots even pay taxes from these donations, which in itself is a crime. I dont even hear these stuff happening in Mexico because the banks share all the info with the tax authorities, all bank transactions are monitored, you can bet that if a mexican ethot receives money from cucks she would be forced to pay her taxes

She ignores thousands of decent guys and hand picks a chad to go on a date with who turned out to be a bit of a knob/cruel. But not as cruel as all the sub 8's she deleted/blocked because they weren't highly ornamented facial bone height frame stags.

I don't understand these men that virtue signal.

What kind of upbringing did these cucks have? Were they fed soy sauce down the fallopian tube in their mommies tummy?

wtf. rage.
Raised by single mothers, mothers that continuously got pumped and dumped during these men’s childhoods.

Their mothers probably done nothing but shit on men, and the few father figures that were around that they could look up to were probably asshole Chad types that split as soon as their cum was leaking out of her vagina.

If you had no positive male figures in your life and had a mother that actively told you how bad men are, you’d probably become a self hating cuck too. Some men can overcome their childhood, but many can’t.

She ignores thousands of decent guys and hand picks a chad to go on a date with who turned out to be a bit of a knob/cruel.

Yeah and she spent 90 pound on the date? No, she actually TOOK A TRAIN to the location to see the guy, 90 pound would get you from middle england to london and back so thats probably 100 miles at least.

Fattie punches above her weight, takes 1 hour minimum train ride to go see chad for a date, gets called fat, and gets tons of cash for it.

IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL AT BEING A WOMAN

Based Chad rejecting landwhale :feelsugh:

She paid money to be on the news, you could too if you want attention like her

The biggest single donation of £200 was made by someone called Tristan Piñeiro - the same name as the head of communications at dating website Badoo.

Frank shotgun

Screenshot 20190911 172007 Chrome

Lost it

Last edited:
Whores always want more.