Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trad Thot Lauren Chan, host of BlazeTV, does a video on us and Brendio

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★

Another foid did a video on us and Brendio, which is basically a response video to the (((Jubilee))) video with Brendio. Is she right or is she wrong about us?

Didn't watch cuz Foids don't know shit about a mans pain

Not one second

How she a trad thot? Doesn't she identify as 'feminist'?

brendio get leg lengthening and lipo for your head and you slay that ching chong

Nothing negative about incels to my acknowledgment, I didn't read them too deeply
Wow that's surprising. Actually ive been seeing alot of blackpilled comments on kiketube videos about anything related to looks or incel esque videos

I don't watch videos of whores giving retarded opinions tbh

((( BlazeTV )))

This was a good video, was posted yesterday in another thread. She also exposes brendioo like the fakecel he is!

LOL SHE CALLS HIM CUTE im faking done y are we being represented by this normal nigger

LOL SHE CALLS HIM CUTE im faking done y are we being represented by this normal nigger

What time in the video? Iam too lazy to watch full thing.

A 5' 2" ethnic wouldnt even be featured in the first place JFL.

ocd123 would be my ideal candidate tbh

This guy is a fakecel faggot. Face mogs the shit out of the sub, and now he's statusmaxxing.

Fuck this guy.

That doesn't mean anything. Unless she fucks him, she is lying.

She feels no empathy towards men.
I remember her.

Sounds like she wants his dick.