Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tradcucks are such copers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't you get the feeling that tradcucks are the group with most copes, usually the most retarded and stupid? "Just take cold showers, do nofap workout, read your Bible and classic philosophy and you will ascend king, you will get a traditional wife to have lots of children to save the white race". Makes me kek :feelskek: The only legit cope or way of ascending I see there is the workout and if you're a truecel probably it won't work.

Don't you get the feeling that tradcucks are the group with most copes, usually the most retarded and stupid? "Just take cold showers, do nofap workout, read your Bible and classic philosophy and you will ascend king, you will get a traditional wife to have lots of children to save the white race". Makes me kek :feelskek: The only legit cope or way of ascending I see there is the workout and if you're a truecel probably it won't work.
this

That is basically the bluepill, not being a traditionalist. You'd most likely ascend in a traditional society that enforced monogamy because women would be put in their correct place, not because of those things you mentioned.

Tradcucks are no different from soycucks, they're always blaming men and not women for men's shortcomings and problems. They both never address how hypergamous women are and gaslight by saying that it's our own fault. Really annoying and I fail to understand users here who lean left or right. Both sides aren't in favor of men period.

Just read the Iliad and seduce church girls with your knowledge in western classics theory.
you will get a traditional wife to have lots of children to save the white race
:lul:

Last edited:
I 100% agree with this post.

They're delusional, and the ones who put white foids in a pedestal, like Varg (When they're the most corrupt and obnoxious type of foids out there) are pathetic.

"Muh white womyn in wheat fields", "Defend European womyn"... bullshit.
Tradcucks are no different from soycucks, they're always blaming men and not women for men's shortcomings and problems
Also, they all think that foids don't have an agenda, if they do something wrong it's always because of somebody/something else.