• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[JFL] Traditionalists who defend women disgust me

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 1h 27m
I absolutely fucking DESPISE these cucks man.

“Migrants are touching and stealing our women, you know, the very women who voted for migrants to come in the country in the first place through voting left wing so we have to defend their honour!“

PATHETIC!

Let them get raped for all I care, I won’t defend them. Sorry ladies I’m not tall enough to help you, remember?

These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy. Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.

JFL IF YOU’RE A TRADCUCK!

GanyoTribe

GanyoTribe

Willing to monkmaxx
-
28d 12h 40m
Slavlands are full of tradcucks are like these. Weak (both physically and mentally) men are bullied in slavlands, while women are praised for existing.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 1h 27m
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 13h 43m
they are stealing our foids

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
2d 18h 2m
Me too. The white knights. How about a nice cup of mind your own f*ing business?

These cucks-cups think that by taking the side of a foid she will spread her legs for him.

Never help a female, she can call the cops.
Untitled-5.jpg

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

Valentin LeDU irl
-
27d 13h 56m
Let them get raped for all I care, I won’t defend them.
no incel should defend a whore getting raped unless she's related to you

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 4h 18m
I fucking hate tradcucks

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
24d 7h 54m
Anyone who defens a foid is a disgusting soy cuck

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
78d 8h 0m
tbh most tradcucks act like this

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Captain
-
25d 7m
It’s an attempt by the alt-right to get feminists/female voting block against immigration.

they are willing to compromise actual traditionalism in favour of having people be the same colour, because if anything it is the muslim migrants who bring based values, while white people are weak, decadent and degenerate. It is really stupid that a stormfrontcel will accept inceldom as long as people around him are white (people who he doesn’t even interact with to begin with).

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
-
2d 6h 12m
Simps find their way into every community, nothing is sacred to them, only another chance at scoring

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 12h 4m
Yep, right-wing cucks are the epitomy of cuckoldry. And to think we have these cucks amidst us. Absolutely disgusting.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Admiral
-
8d 3h 38m
when this virus really hits its peak and the panic really kicks, the foids will be getting raped I will sit back and laugh as I am seen as less than a man so I will act like one when me lady needs her knight. remember boys foids will fall first if this shit gets out of control so enjoy the show pull up a chair and relax and beat off to her screams.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Recruit
-
1d 11h 47m
Based, foids deserve zero sympathy from low value males. If their Chad boyfriend beat us to a pulp they'd wet themselves with joy.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
33d 8h 44m
Monarchies suck and the only people who give a shit about them are losers who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to gossip with other losers about whatever they read in the Sun or the Daily Mail that day.

radishman

radishman

Veteran
-
21d 2h 37m
"Our" women. I'll defend my doll to death, but she's my property. Won't lift a finger for a foid. Maybe my Mom, but even most family members I ain't risking my life. Cousins and aunts? You're on your own.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Admiral
-
10d 14h 14m
These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy.
Yes. I'd like to turn foids into men and make them disposable just as we are. Fuck courtly love i hate tradcucks with a passion
"Our" women. I'll defend my doll to death, but she's my property. Won't lift a finger for a foid. Maybe my Mom, but even most family members I ain't risking my life. Cousins and aunts? You're on your own.
Yep, right-wing cucks are the epitomy of cuckoldry. And to think we have these cucks amidst us. Absolutely disgusting.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 3h 41m
Jfl to tradcons

Boeuf

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis.
-
10d 14h 38m
Most "traditionalists" are just liberals who don't like immigration.

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
-
12d 3h 9m
whiteknighting is insufferable in all forms

we want migrants in = *show pictures of women and children at the border*
we want migrants out = "THE BARBARIANS ARE RAPING OUR WOMEN"

punch a woman in self-defence? risk getting lynched
wanna make an edgy joke? dude male rape lmao... don't drop the soap ;) btw rape is worse than murder because it traumatizes women (don't point out the fact that rape gives women better orgasms!)

25% of the homeless are female, how terrible! female circumcision = female genital mutilation
but i will not delve deeper into the healthcare privilege of toilets because it's massive ERfuel

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
5d 2h 28m
Even if you saved a foid from getting raped she’d just slap you in anger because she was enjoying it and now she has to look at your ugly face

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 4h 18m
Even if you saved a foid from getting raped she’d just slap you in anger because she was enjoying it and now she has to look at your ugly face
pretty sad how true this is

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 1h 35m

“Migrants are touching and stealing our women, you know, the very women who voted for migrants to come in the country in the first place through voting left wing so we have to defend their honour!“

PATHETIC!

Let them get raped for all I care, I won’t defend them. Sorry ladies I’m not tall enough to help you, remember?

These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy. Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.

Anything for m’lady :soy: :soy: :soy:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 8h 35m
Women who vote for more rapes actually support rape

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
26d 13h 45m
Monarchies suck and the only people who give a shit about them are losers who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to gossip with other losers about whatever they read in the Sun or the Daily Mail that day.
Monarchy:
AlbrechtI.jpg 1200px-Friedrich_der_Große_(1781_or_1786)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg Albrecht_II._von_Habsburg.jpg merlin_9621004_7cba8b1b-ad6a-4bef-afa4-5d9acf8d5cd1-articleLarge.jpg Abdulhamid-II-1890.jpg

Republic:
de1b045c-8893-4d2e-a6f5-06b37a271014-AP_Trump_4.JPG Igor_Matovič.jpg maxresdefault.jpg brussels-belgium-11th-sep-2019-260nw-1501372310.jpg 058abf2c32b3114e174f66cd34517b94.jpg

T

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
10d 9h 4m
Traditionalists hate prostitution & drugs. So I hate them.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
53d 38m
BBC takeover when

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 7h 36m
Gynocentrism has been alive and well for Millennia, far before modern feminism. Feminism was even active during the decline of Roman and Greek ancient civilization.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
19d 6h 5m
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Unlustiger DeutschCel
-
2d 19h 26m

PATHETIC!

Based. White nationalists are extreme simps for white women. They very women that stab them in the back all the time. A woman's disgusting behavior is never her fault. In their world view it's always some malevolent entity that turned their women against them. "NOOO!!! It's not their fault that they kill their own unborn babies and import dozens of foreigners! It's the fault of (insert random group)! They manipulated them. All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!" Pathetic. The unfiltered truth is the fact that women nowadays only have the liberty to show their true face, no one pressures them to become degenerate sluts. They aren't forced to indulge in all vices and the lowest forms of degeneracy - they choose to do it.

BududubNow

BududubNow

Officer
-
9d 13h 36m
Slavlands are full of tradcucks are like these. Weak (both physically and mentally) men are bullied in slavlands, while women are praised for existing.
The truth was spoken in this post. If you are of non-slavic genes and especiall of western-genes in slave-land, you are fucked, especially if you were brought up in a very small town/village.
Based. White nationalists are extreme simps for white women. They very women that stab them in the back all the time. A woman's disgusting behavior is never her fault. In their world view it's always some malevolent entity that turned their women against them. "NOOO!!! It's not their fault that they kill their own unborn babies and import dozens of foreigners! It's the fault of (insert random group)! They manipulated them. All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!" Pathetic. The unfiltered truth is the fact that women nowadays only have the liberty to show their true face, no one pressures them to become degenerate sluts. They aren't forced to indulge in all vices and the lowest forms of degeneracy - they choose to do it.
Well they are SOMEWHAT right. Except for the "All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!". Women are simply on par with children when it comes to mental capabilities. But even kids are unished when they do bad things, hell, even go to penitentiary for young people.

Last edited:
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

inkwell
-
6d 21h 25m

PATHETIC!

over for /pol/ cucks

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
12d 9m
Tfw when you’re a Saxon who isn’t tall.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

We are here because we are not free
-
45d 14h 32m
Tradcucks are completely delusional. There is no fixing this situation without a fundamental change in social norms between men and women. Tradcucks should hop on board the surrogacy train and simply bypass the foid question. White women are only useful for their eggs. Every good thing done by whites, and humans in general, have come from the males.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
98d 16h 2m
They don't call them tradcucks for nothing.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
28d 7h 37m
Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.