Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Traditionalists who defend women disgust me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I absolutely fucking DESPISE these cucks man.

“Migrants are touching and stealing our women, you know, the very women who voted for migrants to come in the country in the first place through voting left wing so we have to defend their honour!“

PATHETIC!

Let them get raped for all I care, I won’t defend them. Sorry ladies I’m not tall enough to help you, remember?

These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy. Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.

JFL IF YOU’RE A TRADCUCK!

Slavlands are full of tradcucks are like these. Weak (both physically and mentally) men are bullied in slavlands, while women are praised for existing.

they are stealing our foids

Me too. The white knights. How about a nice cup of mind your own f*ing business?

These cucks-cups think that by taking the side of a foid she will spread her legs for him.

Never help a female, she can call the cops.
Untitled 5

Last edited:
I fucking hate tradcucks

Anyone who defens a foid is a disgusting soy cuck

tbh most tradcucks act like this

It’s an attempt by the alt-right to get feminists/female voting block against immigration.

they are willing to compromise actual traditionalism in favour of having people be the same colour, because if anything it is the muslim migrants who bring based values, while white people are weak, decadent and degenerate. It is really stupid that a stormfrontcel will accept inceldom as long as people around him are white (people who he doesn’t even interact with to begin with).

Simps find their way into every community, nothing is sacred to them, only another chance at scoring

Yep, right-wing cucks are the epitomy of cuckoldry. And to think we have these cucks amidst us. Absolutely disgusting.

when this virus really hits its peak and the panic really kicks, the foids will be getting raped I will sit back and laugh as I am seen as less than a man so I will act like one when me lady needs her knight. remember boys foids will fall first if this shit gets out of control so enjoy the show pull up a chair and relax and beat off to her screams.

Based, foids deserve zero sympathy from low value males. If their Chad boyfriend beat us to a pulp they'd wet themselves with joy.

Monarchies suck and the only people who give a shit about them are losers who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to gossip with other losers about whatever they read in the Sun or the Daily Mail that day.

"Our" women. I'll defend my doll to death, but she's my property. Won't lift a finger for a foid. Maybe my Mom, but even most family members I ain't risking my life. Cousins and aunts? You're on your own.

These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy.
Yes. I'd like to turn foids into men and make them disposable just as we are. Fuck courtly love i hate tradcucks with a passion
"Our" women. I'll defend my doll to death, but she's my property. Won't lift a finger for a foid. Maybe my Mom, but even most family members I ain't risking my life. Cousins and aunts? You're on your own.
Yep, right-wing cucks are the epitomy of cuckoldry. And to think we have these cucks amidst us. Absolutely disgusting.

Most "traditionalists" are just liberals who don't like immigration.

whiteknighting is insufferable in all forms

we want migrants in = *show pictures of women and children at the border*
we want migrants out = "THE BARBARIANS ARE RAPING OUR WOMEN"

punch a woman in self-defence? risk getting lynched
wanna make an edgy joke? dude male rape lmao... don't drop the soap ;) btw rape is worse than murder because it traumatizes women (don't point out the fact that rape gives women better orgasms!)

25% of the homeless are female, how terrible! female circumcision = female genital mutilation
but i will not delve deeper into the healthcare privilege of toilets because it's massive ERfuel

Even if you saved a foid from getting raped she’d just slap you in anger because she was enjoying it and now she has to look at your ugly face

Even if you saved a foid from getting raped she’d just slap you in anger because she was enjoying it and now she has to look at your ugly face
pretty sad how true this is

“Migrants are touching and stealing our women, you know, the very women who voted for migrants to come in the country in the first place through voting left wing so we have to defend their honour!“

PATHETIC!

Let them get raped for all I care, I won’t defend them. Sorry ladies I’m not tall enough to help you, remember?

These are the same people who want to go back to the days of old where you have to court women in order to date them or some shit and support governments like Monarchy. Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.

Anything for m’lady :soy: :soy: :soy:

Women who vote for more rapes actually support rape
full

Monarchies suck and the only people who give a shit about them are losers who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to gossip with other losers about whatever they read in the Sun or the Daily Mail that day.
Monarchy:
AlbrechtI1200px Friedrich der Groe 1781 or 1786   Google Art ProjectJuan de Miranda Carreno 002Albrecht II von HabsburgMerlin 9621004 7cba8b1b ad6a 4bef afa4 5d9acf8d5cd1 articleLargeAbdulhamid II 1890

Republic:
De1b045c 8893 4d2e a6f5 06b37a271014 AP Trump 4Igor MatoviMaxresdefaultBrussels belgium 11th sep 2019 260nw 1501372310058abf2c32b3114e174f66cd34517b94

Traditionalists hate prostitution & drugs. So I hate them.

BBC takeover when

Gynocentrism has been alive and well for Millennia, far before modern feminism. Feminism was even active during the decline of Roman and Greek ancient civilization.

PATHETIC!

Based. White nationalists are extreme simps for white women. They very women that stab them in the back all the time. A woman's disgusting behavior is never her fault. In their world view it's always some malevolent entity that turned their women against them. "NOOO!!! It's not their fault that they kill their own unborn babies and import dozens of foreigners! It's the fault of (insert random group)! They manipulated them. All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!" Pathetic. The unfiltered truth is the fact that women nowadays only have the liberty to show their true face, no one pressures them to become degenerate sluts. They aren't forced to indulge in all vices and the lowest forms of degeneracy - they choose to do it.

Slavlands are full of tradcucks are like these. Weak (both physically and mentally) men are bullied in slavlands, while women are praised for existing.
The truth was spoken in this post. If you are of non-slavic genes and especiall of western-genes in slave-land, you are fucked, especially if you were brought up in a very small town/village.
Based. White nationalists are extreme simps for white women. They very women that stab them in the back all the time. A woman's disgusting behavior is never her fault. In their world view it's always some malevolent entity that turned their women against them. "NOOO!!! It's not their fault that they kill their own unborn babies and import dozens of foreigners! It's the fault of (insert random group)! They manipulated them. All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!" Pathetic. The unfiltered truth is the fact that women nowadays only have the liberty to show their true face, no one pressures them to become degenerate sluts. They aren't forced to indulge in all vices and the lowest forms of degeneracy - they choose to do it.
Well they are SOMEWHAT right. Except for the "All white women are complete, innocent angles and only the world turned them into this disgusting mess!". Women are simply on par with children when it comes to mental capabilities. But even kids are unished when they do bad things, hell, even go to penitentiary for young people.

Last edited:

PATHETIC!

over for /pol/ cucks

Tfw when you’re a Saxon who isn’t tall.

Tradcucks are completely delusional. There is no fixing this situation without a fundamental change in social norms between men and women. Tradcucks should hop on board the surrogacy train and simply bypass the foid question. White women are only useful for their eggs. Every good thing done by whites, and humans in general, have come from the males.

They don't call them tradcucks for nothing.

Imagine having to bow to a Queen or Princess or noblewoman back during the Middle Ages when you could literally grab her by the neck and fuck her cunt raw if you so pleased.

Tradcons are pretty simpish imo