Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradthot Tomi Lahren gets dumped by Chad, goes on epic "girl power!" rant

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/FPRLAU5qqB8

Well gee! Imagine my shock! She reveals herself to be EXACTLY like every other woman! Who'd have ever guessed?! It's sad that many tradcucks actually take seriously the ramblings of this privileged hypergamous hole who only even has a job like she does in the first place because she was simply born a conventionally attractive female i.e. the most privileged demographic on earth.

Last edited:
idiot men who thought the trad gf was a thing, all foids are the same

AWALT Females can never truly embody masculine ideologies.

How many people know that Tomi Lahren loves abortion? Probably not many, because when she came out with that she had to walk it back. Because it doesn't gel with the rest of the party. So I'm betting she'll walk this one back too. Note it says "Lots of men." Not all men. Giving her room to later praise "good men." Maybe even come to the defense of "good men" as victims of the bad reputation of bad men.

Well gee! Imagine my shock! She reveals herself to be EXACTLY like every other woman! Who'd have ever guessed?! It's sad that many tradcucks actually take seriously the ramblings of this privileged hypergamous hole who only even has a job like she does in the first place because she was simply born a conventionally attractive female i.e. the most privileged demographic on earth.

she looks ugly anyway and I don't care if it's volcel

She's a plastic barbie doll whore anyways, pull that shit up Jamie.

wtf she's 27 how is she already post wall

Tradthots are like fast food , beer guzzling 220lbs/35% bf guys talking about it's good to eat organic and run a mile in 5 minutes. Their life and practice dont match up with their words.

>Gets dumped by chad.

>"Men are trash."

It's a fucking algorithm at this point.

You "control" "your" woman as long as she wants to pretend that you are in charge of her.

She always had the least convincing tradthot act

How many people know that Tomi Lahren loves abortion? Probably not many, because when she came out with that she had to walk it back. Because it doesn't gel with the rest of the party. So I'm betting she'll walk this one back too. Note it says "Lots of men." Not all men. Giving her room to later praise "good men." Maybe even come to the defense of "good men" as victims of the bad reputation of bad men.
Stratospheric iq

JFL@ tradcucks who praise tradthots who are basically the same shit as feminists. They're too cuck to understand the AWALT truth.

Just one more nail in the tradthot coffin. She brings exactly the same demands as any run-of-the-mill man-hating urban liberal female. "On a hundred worlds or more, there's still just one kind of whore."

It's just different veneer, same shit underneath.

6fTMRpj

That guy is MGTOW, but he is pretty cool.

How much of a chad was her bf any pics?

That guy is MGTOW, but he is pretty cool.
Most longer time mgtow have already abandoned watching Better Bachelor's content because he apparently simped and started giving interviews to women.

His content is more generic redpill at this point.

idiot men who thought the trad gf was a thing, all foids are the same
Pretty much.

The only real difference in foid's is the gimmick with which they choose to attract their preferred kind of Chad.

She chose the conservative tradthot gimmick so obviously thats the kind of Chad/lifestyle she wants to live/live with, etc, etc.

All she needs is a gasoline shower and a match

Most longer time mgtow have already abandoned watching Better Bachelor's content because he apparently simped and started giving interviews to women.

His content is more generic redpill at this point.
Ah, I didn't know that.

Not surprised. But cucks will still give her praise just like they do with venti.

Wow I feel terrible for 2 reasons:

1) I genuinely agree with what I thought her values were, and am disappointed she is talking the same crap, in the same tone as every other entitled bitch

2) when she talks about the shit those high value guys do to her, and the Norwoodcel calls her out saying only low value men do that, I realised I used to be high value till I got blackpilled and am now exactly like what the Norwoodcel describes.

Still this strong empowered feminist shit always only ends one way, so I feel better about that

I like Better Bachelor's channel ngl.

Lmao postwall roastie
her bf threw her in the trashcan where she belongs for a ripe, brand-new 18 year old probably :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl No such thing as a "trad" foid.

*Lots of Chads are trash.

Of course she does. How else will she be able to keep fucking military-Chads and Tyrones (on the DL of course) if she doesn't have that as a backup to save her?
Tradthots are like fast food , beer guzzling 220lbs/35% bf guys talking about it's good to eat organic and run a mile in 5 minutes. Their life and practice dont match up with their words.

That's a good analogy

Imma treat her right by beating her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back