Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tramps,lowlifes,incels,drunks,dissidents,everyone who doesn't pass the bar will soon be rounded up to be killed

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i know i will be made fun of for this thread,but it's better that i say this so that those who want to live in society think twice before wagecucking or appeasing normies.We are incels.We incels are fucked.Women have no desire for us and they wish we were dead.The only thing they value is looks,money and status and we don't have any of it.The only reason we are still here is because the law keeps them in check,that and that they are too fucking weak to do anything(even a manlet would destroy a female in 5 seconds).

So what happens if the normies and the big politicians and moneymakers who uphold the law all of a sudden decide not to uphold it?Normies have
no interest in us.There is a reason why many of us here are friendless or are the low hanging fruit in "friend" groups(you will be the "banter" victim).Normies are basic people.They talk about sex,sports,gossip(who fucked who)random tv shit all day.there is a higher amount of males who diverge from the "basicness" but don't kid yourself.most males are just as basic as your average female.There is no way to "Hobby max bro" with these people.Normies don't give a fuck about your opinion on hegel or music.normies are basic but yet we see so much group division.Could it Be THAT LOOKS ALSO MATTER IN MALE FRIENDSHIP?OFC IT FUCKING MATTERS!YOU THINK THERE IS A PERSONALITY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHAD AND YOUR AVERAGE NORMIE?TOP KEK.normies will value you for your strength,frame,muscles,height,good looks.they don't give a fuck about your personality and your knowledge of chinese moonrunes.if you are "lucky" you can jestermaxx and become a 24/7 comedian for them,but you are a clown not a real person at that point.the only reason we haven't been rounded up by normies to be killed is because the law exists.

So what do we have in value that makes the politicians and big dick business man have interest in protecting random low value members of society?Simple.they need manpower.without looks you can only pay up to these guys with your skills and body.Most of us have 0 skills and our bodies are weak but it's not like this is 2345 and they can substitute your for a chad robot.When technology inevitably grows and till a technological collapse we will have 0 value to people.robots and software/ai(e.g tesla cars) will substitute us over and we will have no money,no "distinguishing" members of family,no looks,no physical power,no intelligence(not enough to be worth to them), etc etc.We will be rounded up to be killed or left to die in a random place.

"BRO THIS IS RETARDED AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN"
the nazino affair

We don't know for sure how fast technology will grow but the sooner we get the fuck away from society the better.

based schizoposter

Don't really care, I haven't been alive since I hit puberty

6F20248E 3046 4F52 8395 0D96CB7CB461
E65011BB 8C41 4C23 852E 96A2C2A8E8CB

The US started fairly well minus slavery but then quickly became a cesspool for retarded laws and cultural stuff.

ethnics will most likely be the first ones to go.
based schizoposter
i can't write for shit what can i say kek.
Don't really care, I haven't been alive since I hit puberty
i know how it is.i haven't been alive since i was 6
The US started fairly well minus slavery but then quickly became a cesspool for retarded laws and cultural stuff.
what i said will most likely happen in the next 50-200 years.The persecution most likely will start out small.first the beggars whom no one cares,then the diseased,the maimed, etc etc.This is just not the usa.It's just any society who will reach high levels of technology.No one cares about someone who kills a cockroach.You think someone will care for lowlifes and incels when we will be so low in value in comparison with everything else?the world as we know is slowly changing.who would have thought that a measly dating app would fuck up millions of possible relationships and happy marriages?.we are in the midst of a revolution.A silent revolution but one nonetheless.I know most people will think i am fucking nuts but that's fine.at least i warned them.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29:
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

This passage is talking about Incels according to you?:feelshmm:

1 Corinthians 1:26-29:
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

This passage is talking about Incels according to you?:feelshmm:
That part is targeted at normies and incels.obviously incels are below normies and we are repudiated by most,whilst normies still get some level of respect(even if it is low).Eitherway both we and normies are getting fucking sideways by 12 inch dongers by every big monekymaker/politician out there.The difference is that normies deluded themselves into thinking they are temporarily embarrassed soon to be millionaires."my time will come one day" they say.Next thing you know they are dead and ready to be buried six fucking feet down the ground with the maggots to make em company.the world is fucking crazy and i wish i didn't have any lust towards women.

That part is targeted at normies and incels.obviously incels are below normies and we are repudiated by most,whilst normies still get some level of respect(even if it is low).Eitherway both we and normies are getting fucking sideways by 12 inch dongers by every big monekymaker/politician out there.The difference is that normies deluded themselves into thinking they are temporarily embarrassed soon to be millionaires."my time will come one day" they say.Next thing you know they are dead and ready to be buried six fucking feet down the ground with the maggots to make em company.the world is fucking crazy and i wish i didn't have any lust towards women.
You haven't tried to pray to God to ask him for things like, idk your problem with lust toward women. Maybe if you fast, God helps you, I say it from experience that fasting brings you closer to the holy spirit. Remember:
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
According to Psalm, maybe God allows you to youthmaxing too:
Psalm 103: 5:
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
:ha..feels:

Last edited:
Double whammy. White and ugly...

:€
Great post op

True, in a collapse scenario incels are dead meat and will be one of the first people hunted unless society can see any use for enslaving you.

ethnics will most likely be the first ones to go.

i can't write for shit what can i say kek.

i know how it is.i haven't been alive since i was 6

what i said will most likely happen in the next 50-200 years.The persecution most likely will start out small.first the beggars whom no one cares,then the diseased,the maimed, etc etc.This is just not the usa.It's just any society who will reach high levels of technology.No one cares about someone who kills a cockroach.You think someone will care for lowlifes and incels when we will be so low in value in comparison with everything else?the world as we know is slowly changing.who would have thought that a measly dating app would fuck up millions of possible relationships and happy marriages?.we are in the midst of a revolution.A silent revolution but one nonetheless.I know most people will think i am fucking nuts but that's fine.at least i warned them.
Cope if you think women were ever happy with us in the past. They literally use this as an argument against us, "Well, now we have a choice and we're not forced to be with people like you, and thank goodness, because we have the right to and deserve better".

True, in a collapse scenario incels are dead meat and will be one of the first people hunted unless society can see any use for enslaving you.
In the future they won't see any use in you since automation is so widespread at that point.

They will justify themselves morally by enslaving us, killing would make them have infighting.

Tramps drink themselves to death. No need to kill them.

People who have received unemployment benefits , food stamps,welfare, drug conviction, DUI will be on the list too...

At least I’ll be dead and won’t have to suffer

Cope if you think women were ever happy with us in the past. They literally use this as an argument against us, "Well, now we have a choice and we're not forced to be with people like you, and thank goodness, because we have the right to and deserve better".
women are never happy with their man.As long as there always is someone superior to whatever man they have they will never be satisfied with their man.it's a mog or be mogged world.

women are never happy with their man.As long as there always is someone superior to whatever man they have they will never be satisfied with their man.it's a mog or be mogged world.
Grass always greener on other side sort of thinking. What the fuck, if a man thinks like this we make fun of him, but we're forced to accept an entire 50% of the population, an entire gender, doing so, because they can sqwauk louder than we can.

Grass always greener on other side sort of thinking. What the fuck, if a man thinks like this we make fun of him, but we're forced to accept an entire 50% of the population, an entire gender, doing so, because they can sqwauk louder than we can.
if todays generation weren't a bunch of bluepilled pussies who believe in rainbows and sunshines then maybe something could be done.the only thing that woman have that is better then man is their amazing ability to be conniving,treacherous liars and the fact that they have a hole in the middle of their legs.

if todays generation weren't a bunch of bluepilled pussies who believe in rainbows and sunshines then maybe something could be done.the only thing that woman have that is better then man is their amazing ability to be conniving,treacherous liars and the fact that they have a hole in the middle of their legs.
Of course today's generation won't do shit, because the chads are benefitting and they tyrant everyone else below them. I include all races' chads when i say chad btw.

As exciting and as entertaining as your opening post was OP you and the rest of us actually have nothing at all to worry about.

Why do I say this you might wonder?

Its because we or rather our “ugly” existence is simply another part of the Jew’s agenda to demoralize and destroy white western society.

The trannies/fags/niggers/mexcrements are also another part of this “uglying” up demoralization process.

As is Jewish modern art with disgustingly degenerate and gross creations such as “snuff puppets”, “piss Christ” and where nasty bitches create nonsensical images we’re all supposed to believe is legitimate “art” but is simply their nasty ass menstrual fluid spread across a canvas.

Fucking disgusting Jew modern art! Blech!!

Whereas past truly white societies only focused on creating true art that focused on beauty and being beautiful and so it was that which actually uplifts the human spirit and or one’s mood like the Third Reich’s Arno Breker creations or all the statues and busts created by the Romans and the Greeks which have been recovered etc, etc.

So real art unlike Jew art focused on beauty instead of degradation and ugliness and also unlike Jew false art the real art out there required real skills to make.

In anycase I digress.

The real reasons Jews are so anti eugenics is not because of the understandable and even noble seeming message put forth in the movie Gattaca which demonized eugenics as being a supposedly bad thing by the movie creating a strawman argument that basically said eugenics bad because if practiced it would always lead to further classism and discrimination in society since there would necessarily be those with financial means who had access to the technology for their as of yet unborn children and there would be those who did not thus creating a discrepancy that would lead to all of the aforementioned bad things.

No.

Jews are against eugenics because they enjoy seeing new goyim being created that will suffer greatly from easily prevented maladies this technology could have eliminated.

Eugenics is also bad for the Jewish agenda because it would increase the intelligence, awareness and overall quality of all the races of goyim which would then very quickly spell the end of the Jew’s control of this planet and they just cannot have that.

They aren’t even comfortable with the extremely low level of intelligence possessed by Clown World as they fear even that amount of IQ fortitude even low as it is may eventually lead to a mass awakening and undo their plans.

So they work harder and harder continuously to find newer and newer ways to dumb us all down and distract us.

Oh and lest I forget lastly Jews are against eugenics because it would produce beauty in the population on a large scale which would not serve their demoralization agenda.

Ugly people after all whom are filled with resentment and hatred are far easier for the Jews to turn to their twin loser ideologies of Communism/Christ insanity.

View: https://youtu.be/QCjc3v79oWs

Last edited: