Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trannies are stealing our lingo

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I was playing OSRS earlier today and I noticed these faggots using incel terms such as "based and x pilled" while replacing x with fag terms and using our word "cope" in literally every non-sensical unfunny shitposting context, accompanied by their own faggot lingo such as "UwU" and other retarded fag terms. I'm getting sick and tired of these vermin taking our words and stealing our culture, it's bad enough the normies are doing this shit, now that faggots have joined in on the bandwagon it makes me not want to use these lines anymore. First they killed pepe, now this. This is why it's becoming harder and harder to stay truly based, because cunts such as these cannot let us have nice things. To all the faggots reading this, this is how we at .co feel about towards your existence.

Keep calm and kill all faggots

Last edited:
@mental_out has discussed this too.

I was playing OSRS earlier today and I noticed these faggots using incel terms such as "based and x pilled" while replacing x with fag terms and using our word "cope" in literally every non-sensical unfunny shitposting context, accompanied by their own faggot lingo such as "UwU" and other retarded fag terms. I'm getting sick and tired of these vermin taking our words and stealing our culture, it's bad enough the normies are doing this shit, now that faggots have joined in on the bandwagon it makes me not want to use these lines anymore. First they killed pepe, now this. This is why it's becoming harder and harder to stay truly based, because cunts such as these cannot let us have nice things. To all the faggots reading this, this is how we feel towards your existence

View attachment 398344
That's why Knajjd does god's work by keeping our communities clean from infiltrators.

Normies have been stealing our lingo for a few years now. chad and stacy were literally not known terms at all just back in 2016. only incels and lookism communities were using them(plus a little in the manoshpere). 2 years later, everyone is using them and pretending they're funny 2 years after we popularized them and made all the jokes.
Now I've noticed they started using "cope". I've seen a lot of these fags using "maga cope" after trump's loss. It makes me mad more than anything else because it's literally this pic
EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

They're not funny, they steal our humor and make it generic and dead within a few months.

I know, but it wasn't on ID
breadtubers are obsessed with incels tbh
Now I've noticed they started using "cope". I've seen a lot of these fags using "maga cope" after trump's loss. It makes me mad more than anything else because it's literally this pic
EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

They're not funny, they steal our humor and make it generic and dead within a few months.

Time to leave the community.
It's a psyop. That's what they want you to do. Just don't unintentionally gift others with creative memes and lingo that can easily be appropriated theory.

Normies have been stealing our lingo for a few years now. chad and stacy were literally not known terms at all just back in 2016. only incels and lookism communities were using them(plus a little in the manoshpere). 2 years later, everyone is using them and pretending they're funny 2 years after we popularized them and made all the jokes.
EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

The normies cannot meme, in the same way the left can't. Most if not all the good memes were made by right-wing autists

notice how the non-bastardized language we still have is explicitly obscene?
it's the only way to prevent bastardization

notice how the non-bastardized language we still have is explicitly obscene?
it's the only way to prevent bastardization
Cope they'll steal that too at some point just like they "reclaimed" the word bitch, cunt and whore as empowering terms for women to refer to themselves as.

Do you have the full verision?
kew467Q.png

The normies cannot meme, in the same way the left can't. Most if not all the good memes were made by right-wing autists
right wingers can't meme either, they're boomer tier trash memes. the funniest are usually society reject males.

Incel lingo has been turning mainstream fast enough. Even foids now are well versed with incel lingo, let alone normies.

Cope they'll steal that too at some point just like they "reclaimed" the word bitch, cunt and whore as empowering terms for women to refer to themselves as.
wouldn't be to bad if they begin to refer to themselves as noodlewhores

imagine voting for Soyden as an incel. one of those posts encourages fag behavior btw, piss off
I was giving examples of co-option of incel terminology. I don't endorse it either. Not sure why you are telling me to piss off.

I was playing OSRS earlier today and I noticed these faggots using incel terms such as "based and x pilled" while replacing x with fag terms and using our word "cope" in literally every non-sensical unfunny shitposting context, accompanied by their own faggot lingo such as "UwU" and other retarded fag terms. I'm getting sick and tired of these vermin taking our words and stealing our culture, it's bad enough the normies are doing this shit, now that faggots have joined in on the bandwagon it makes me not want to use these lines anymore. First they killed pepe, now this. This is why it's becoming harder and harder to stay truly based, because cunts such as these cannot let us have nice things. To all the faggots reading this, this is how we at .co feel about towards your existence.

View attachment 398344
It´s what the libtard neocons on 4chan have been doing throughout the whole year of 2020.
Stealing memes, and even our dialect to mimic for themselves.
You know since the commies can´t create anything of their own, they have to steal it from their political opponents.

using incel terms such as "based and x pilled"
Since when is that incel lingo? As far as I know it's from /pol/ (based and redpilled specifically)

normism destroies anything is distinctive tbh

EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

This is why this forum needs more barriers to entry than simply using incel lingo. The black pill and the user base are going to be diluted into a bunch of larping simps spreading blue pills in no time.

This is why this forum needs more barriers to entry than simply using incel lingo. The black pill and the user base are going to be diluted into a bunch of larping simps spreading blue pills in no time.
Can confirm, It's what happened to /r9k/ after the 2016 election when trannie groomers, race baiters, and horny normal fags realized the jannies don't do shit on there so they spammed there shit until it became /b/ 2.0.

Since when is that incel lingo? As far as I know it's from /pol/ (based and redpilled specifically)
I've stopped browsing that shithole since the trannies and commies took over that place, so I've never heard it being used there

I genuinely rage when I see people misusing "cope", you see it so often.

It's supposed to mean "you're coping by saying/doing that", e.g. if someone says "women don't care about looks" you could reply with cope.

I saw someone on 4chan talking about how he couldn't be bothered to finish his coursework and someone replied saying "cope"...JFL. Doesn't even make sense. People should learn how to use slang before talking and embarrassing themselves. The sad thing is that they're the majority so before too long the "new" meaning of the word will have taken over as the norm.

Doesn't even make sense. People should learn how to use slang before talking and embarrassing themselves. The sad thing is that they're the majority so before too long the "new" meaning of the word will have taken over as the norm.
Same with "simp". Same with "incel." Then normies arrogantly claim that the people that originally used those terms are using it in the wrong context.

I mean it's kind of a chain, /pol/ stole cope from incels, then reddit stole it from /pol/, then trannies stole it from reddit. I noticed /pol/ also stole the term blackpill but just uses it as a replacement for redpill (although I guess incels stole the whole "pill" thing from them so it's full circle).
/pol/ also stole the term "redpill" from manosphere groups and MRAs earlier in the mid 2010s. The redpill use to exclusively mean either conspiracy theories about world government or waking up to the idea that women have it better than men in today's world, exercise dual mating strategy and how the principles feminism is founded upon are a lie.
It had nothing to do with racial politics initially.
I got told I was "coping" by someone irl a few months back, so cope is now in the normie mainstream and is ruined forever. And yes he was indeed using it the way we use and not the normal way of using the word cope.
Damn shame.

I'm not sure if /pol/ stole it from the manosphere or the manosphere stole it from /pol/ honestly, I think /pol/ and linked groups used the redpill to refer to conspiracy stuff back then, and then the manosphere used it, so it kind of had two evolutionary branches in that sense.
Nah the manosphere came up with it before /pol/.
/pol/ tried to co-opt the meaning of redpill to mean racial politics around 2014-2016 during gamergate imo. Before that it was mainly associated with the manosphere.
I remember when "woke" was a term used by largely rightwing conspiracy groups as well until that got thoroughly coopted by the left.
I remember it was just used in the meme "woke, broke bespoke" by apolitical troll like groups with tangential interests in politics and later started getting mentioned by IDW and anti idpol'ers.

Trannies think based has a all around meaning LOL being a liberal fag isnt based, youre the opposite of based. Cringe!

Sadly that’s what happens to everything, same thing happened to pepe and wojaks
Same thing happened to the usage of “based, etc.” too

B0A58FDB F048 4785 A688 F5FD67250872

Locked. Get on with the times grandpa, it's "keyed" and "locked" now. Based was always black ghetto thug worship.

fuck faggots and fuck trannoids

Foids and trannies cant invent memes of their own so they just steal from others.

Incels didn't create "based"

I mean it's kind of a chain, /pol/ stole cope from incels, then reddit stole it from /pol/, then trannies stole it from reddit. I noticed /pol/ also stole the term blackpill but just uses it as a replacement for redpill (although I guess incels stole the whole "pill" thing from them so it's full circle).

I got told I was "coping" by someone irl a few months back, so cope is now in the normie mainstream and is ruined forever. And yes he was indeed using it the way we use and not the normal way of using the word cope.
holy shit it's really over

Locked. Get on with the times grandpa, it's "keyed" and "locked" now. Based was always black ghetto thug worship.
Better yet don't use exclusive terms at all and don't hint at niche things that normies can co-opt.

Last edited: