Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trannies are stealing our lingo

yea normies and shit steal our language fuck them fucking retards

Pepe was never ruined, its a white supremacist symbol now.

Normies have been stealing our lingo for a few years now. chad and stacy were literally not known terms at all just back in 2016. only incels and lookism communities were using them(plus a little in the manoshpere). 2 years later, everyone is using them and pretending they're funny 2 years after we popularized them and made all the jokes.
Now I've noticed they started using "cope". I've seen a lot of these fags using "maga cope" after trump's loss. It makes me mad more than anything else because it's literally this pic
EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

They're not funny, they steal our humor and make it generic and dead within a few months.
I love this pic so much. I think twitch is the main reason why manosphere and old 4chan culture are getting normalize.
Pepe was called a far-right symbol by the liberals, now they are using it like mad :feelskek:
They thought its new and unique using those but they are like 8 years late. Still happy though cause blackpill is spreading because of that

Pepe was never ruined, its a white supremacist symbol now.
And yet the normiefags and trannies are still using it, the same faggots who voted for Soyden

Not surprising with how many faggots and trannielovers are on this forum.

I retract my earlier comment. I just found out keyed is ebonics, so it's even blacker than based. Using based from now on.

Silly tranny, you live a lie.
You'll always be a girl or guy.
Taking hormones 'till you die,
Can't change sex- though you try.

It's always fun to watch the tranny
Swap his penis for a "fanny".
Then the doctor snips and cuts.
Slices here and bins the nuts.
And in the end the result is clear:
An ugly man that acts all queer.

Or perhaps you are the other kind,
Born with ovum, but no mind.
You make believe you are a man,
And Doc puts your bits in the garbage can
But science can't make your hated clit
Into a phallus, you stupid twit.

You never pass, for we have eyes,
Those of us who recognize
There's only two genders for humankind.
Your sex-linked traits aren't hard to find!
You fool no one, and no one's blind!
Crazy tranny, you'll soon unwind.

The internet is not real life.
No man wants you for his wife.
Unless he's gay and needs a buck,
Or else a sad and hopeless cuck.
In either case you don't belong
Amidst that wide and happy throng
Of men and women who are still sane
And make good use of their own brains.

From infancy into our twilight years
We strive to build and persevere.
But from their birth and earliest wail,
The future tranny is doomed to fail.
Reality is beyond their reach,
Nature makes a fool of each.
>
>Bumping partially because I'm an attention whore but also want to see others weigh in

Last edited:
I was playing OSRS earlier today and I noticed these faggots using incel terms such as "based and x pilled" while replacing x with fag terms and using our word "cope" in literally every non-sensical unfunny shitposting context, accompanied by their own faggot lingo such as "UwU" and other retarded fag terms. I'm getting sick and tired of these vermin taking our words and stealing our culture, it's bad enough the normies are doing this shit, now that faggots have joined in on the bandwagon it makes me not want to use these lines anymore. First they killed pepe, now this. This is why it's becoming harder and harder to stay truly based, because cunts such as these cannot let us have nice things. To all the faggots reading this, this is how we at .co feel about towards your existence.

View attachment 398344
MtF trannies are also incel, they relate so much to us, yet they are a bunch of ANNOYING PRONOUN FAGS that will NEVER be accepted by us

CRINGE AS FUCK
Fucking retarded trannies how can they cope

Normies have been stealing our lingo for a few years now. chad and stacy were literally not known terms at all just back in 2016. only incels and lookism communities were using them(plus a little in the manoshpere). 2 years later, everyone is using them and pretending they're funny 2 years after we popularized them and made all the jokes.
Now I've noticed they started using "cope". I've seen a lot of these fags using "maga cope" after trump's loss. It makes me mad more than anything else because it's literally this pic
EpaN3RcXMAA08vv

They're not funny, they steal our humor and make it generic and dead within a few months.

Kill All Trannies

notice how the non-bastardized language we still have is explicitly obscene?
it's the only way to prevent bastardization

This fails as they are the obscene creatures by nature (May Allah swt. guide them to Jahannam!). They bastardized child prostitution and street nudity. I think the route of adopting more noble and less degenerate language is the way to go.

This fails as they are the obscene creatures by nature (May Allah swt. guide them to Jahannam!). They bastardized child prostitution and street nudity. I think the route of adopting more noble and less degenerate language is the way to go.
Or we just bully them until they all commit game over.

Just cause trannies say it doesnt mean its not our lingo anymore. We can just ignore them, its not like they are constantly taunting us by using our lingo out of context.

No one read my meme and I'm butthurt

I noticed this too

Incel memes are funny and are becoming more popular, especially since so many teen boys are sexless they are relatable

Part of me doesnt like that theyre bastardizing our memes but I cant say Im not happy that more and more people are becoming aware that women play on tutorial mode

Just cause trannies say it doesnt mean its not our lingo anymore. We can just ignore them
Whether or not you ignore them it does no good if you can't ban them from speaking and influencing others. Now the word simp has become associated with a niceguy rather than a guy who gives women special treatment (whether he's in a relationship or not) like it was originally intended.
they are constantly taunting us by using our lingo out of context.
They kind of are. Not all of them but a lot of breadtubers do.

@Indari tell your shemale boyfriends to stop

Yeah, I've noticed this too. I see a lot of normies use incel lingo on discord chat rooms nowadays. Its engaging and cringe.

I fucking hate how they're gonna think they came up with this stuff first.
It's bad enough they stole Wojack.

It was inevitable, they are sponges with 0 personality that absorb anything around them. Fucking NPC normalfags.

A lot of incels become trannies as a desperate attempt at living life on tutorial mode so it's not suprising that the tranny community might use some of our terms.