Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trannies are weird and i would never fuck

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It always pisses me the fuck off when I see some norman-scum suggest that Incels should think and give a chance towards dating transsexual/transgender "women" Seriously. Why the fuck would anyone of us do that? Honestly, I do wonder what goes through the Norman brain when they suggest such degenerate crap like that. Trannies are nothing more than a bunch of mentally ill men who are pretending to be femoids while actually being men. (and vice versa)Which means; they have dicks. Why in damnation would we, heterosexual men, want to get into relationship with another fucking man? We aren't gay in any fucking way. And, this notion still stands towards the trannies who have cut off their dicks. Only a deeply twisted, mentally ill creature would cut their fucking dicks off. Truly revolting.

You know, only in degenerate societies would this regressing behaviour be accepted. It truly shows how humanity have fallen and stopped progressing further when we welcome these creatures with open arms. These creatures should be admitted into mental wards because they are clearly suffering from gender dysphoria.

First of all fucking a tranny is gay af.

Second, as if a trans "woman" isn't chad only as well.

Just be a faggot theory

Trannies need electrotherapy

Normies are degenerates and are willing to sleep with a twink, gay, or tranny as long as it's attractive enough to them. They're fucking psychopaths. "Just fuck a mentally ill man with an hairy asshole bro!!" If someone suggests me this it will be a pathetic choice of words as that's the last thing they'll ever say to me. (In Terraria.)
Trannies need electrotherapy

A Bolt round in their heads (In the Astartes mini-series.)

idk how they can't over the fact that they're sticking their dicks in a dirty man's asshole wtf?

Once again norm scum are wrong. Suggesting an incel get with a tranny is flawed because actual passable trannies are in just as high demand as real women. They want chad too. Sure maybe you could get an abomination like that one guy here got, but that’s just an ugly man in a wig and not at all passable. Normies like to run their mouth but have no idea what they’re talking about.

yikes sweaty sounds like you're projecting you should stop hiding in the closet :soy:

we all must make a promise. if they start pushing us to fuck trannies on a political wide level, we must take up arms

They're basically saying we don't deserve real women.

I see some norman-scum suggest that Incels should think and give a chance towards dating transsexual/transgender "women" Seriously.
Why the fuck would anyone of us do that?
This is basically a rhetorical question to pose on these forums when the rules actually prohibit us from engaging with it seriously with any opinion other than condemnation.

Disallowed:​
  • Trans and gay content of any kind.

So asking it is basically just echochamber circle-jerking unless mods want to create a subforum where these rules don't apply.

I’ve seen more foids than normies say this and it pisses me off. Why the fuck would I want to fuck a guy, and if you’re so concerned why can’t you just fuck me?

Trannies are disgusting

And, this notion still stands towards the trannies who have cut off their dicks. Only a deeply twisted, mentally ill creature would cut their fucking dicks off. Truly revolting.
Not to mention their "vaginas" look completely fucked and deformed after the surgery.

trannies are cringe tbh

i'm not gay. so i would not fuck a trannie

Nah, they are still men and men will fuck anything.

I've spied on degenerate Discord servers before, just to see what goes on in there. Nazi servers, tranny servers, feminist servers. They're all awful. And yes, the trannies are just as degenerate as women. Constantly being whores and getting fucked by random men from the internet. Mostly Chads

It's funny I would be considered a transphobe for the mere fact that I don't want one for two distinct reasons. Well 3.

1. They can't have kids. This is the obvious #1.
2. Kissing one, you're still mixing up with male saliva. No amount of surgery will change your make up.
3. Either you're sticking it in a hole where a dick got chopped off, or the dick is still there. Either of these two, I'm not attracted to.

Just like how I'm not attracted to Spanish people, I'm not attracted to "someone who used to be male".
It's called preference. I can't change how I'm hardwired into liking and not liking.

You're into what you're into. Normies don't dictate what you're attracted to, so who gives a fuck about their stupidity?

Fuck trannies if you're into it, don't fuck them if you're not. I don't see the issue here.

It always pisses me the fuck off when I see some norman-scum suggest that Incels should think and give a chance towards dating transsexual/transgender "women" Seriously. Why the fuck would anyone of us do that? Honestly, I do wonder what goes through the Norman brain when they suggest such degenerate crap like that.
They should take their own advice

Normies really expect us to see these disgusting thing as normal people. If I ever catch myself considering dating a tranny I'm roping on the spot.

Normies really expect us to see these disgusting thing as normal people. If I ever catch myself considering dating a tranny I'm roping on the spot.