Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tranny doesn't tell his "girlfriend" that he's actually a man during their two year "relationship"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I don't even know what to think about this. Did she never see him naked? Did they never live together? If so, then how is she his "girlfriend"?

ABSOLUTE FUCKING KEK. Trannies not even once, they still have nothing to offer.

Fuck tranny but most incels would mog real foids when it comes to feminiemaxxing. As shown in the gender selfie thread most users would easily be stacy

Fuck tranny but most incels would mog real foids when it comes to feminiemaxxing. As shown in the gender selfie thread most users would easily be stacy
Not stacy, but cute enough foid to attract beta orbiters and high tier normies, and a few one night stands with Chad Thundercock.

hahaha fucking foids are so brain dead they don't even tell they in relationship with a fucking TRANNY for two years! WTF haha. honestly foids are so fucking retarded

I don't even know what to think about this. Did she never see him naked? Did they never live together? If so, then how is she his "girlfriend"?

Oh my god, this is too good. Thanks for the laugh.
But to answer your question, she probably could be getting her sex from somewhere else and cucking him. That's likely what's going on here.

Me in particular. Too bad I have my head on right though and don't want to become a mentally ill tranny.

Last edited:
I envy The Transvestites and homosexuals. At least they are happy.
Homosexuals can get all the sex they want.
They don't have to put up with the crap from women.
That is why male dolls don't sell.

burn all fags and trannies

True, most men have much better facial features, than the average foid ngl.

fucking legit

trannies are fucking freaks. "You’re not a man, you’re a woman. Keeping this secret isn’t going to help you, be honest and open about this with her. Find some people who can support you no matter the outcome. Either way you’ll benefit from having a community of people around you who care about you and want to support you."

These people are so fucking delusional

I think the tranny should keep the secret and only tell the girlfriend 20 years down the line.

Would love to see the foids facial reaction when she realizes she spent 1/3rd of her natural lifespan with a tranny. top kek

This is lifefuel. They probably fucking hate this tranny for being a liar, and genetically a man, but are FORCED to acknowledge him as a woman in fear of being labelled as a TERF biggot. Same with the girlfriend. I bet the tranny would shame the girlfriend for being a TERF, and for not acknowledging that he always had the soul of a woman. This is practically rape.

fukin jfl trannies have better chances with foids than i do lmao
As shown in the gender selfie thread most users would easily be stacy
is this thread deleted?

JFL even trannies can find girlfriends but I can't.

this confirms all prejudice i hold

• lesbian is an abuse victim
  • lesbians dont actually have sex, if they did she'd notice he's not a woman
  • even imitating female form nets you better chances as a biological man if you have subhuman genes

fukin jfl trannies have better chances with foids than i do lmao

is this thread deleted?
virtually most posts (the ones with selfies) were deleted and users banned/warned for them

this beast belongs in a padded cell

I don't have enough soy in me.

The girlfriend of that person sounds like a typical ‘All men are like that’ type who probably only picked the asshole men and now blames the whole male gender.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

the subreddit is called twoXchromosomes, referring to the sex chromosomes that decide whether one is male or female, yet they entertain that someone can be born a man and decide to become a woman somehow! As an embryo the presence of the Y chromosome causes the fetus to develop as a male, yet people believe that could all be undone somehow as if by magic.
You've always been a woman, but were simply assigned the wrong bits at birth.
This is a mainstream opinion on reddit.com

the subreddit is called twoXchromosomes, referring to the sex chromosomes that decide whether one is male or female, yet they entertain that someone can be born a man and decide to become a woman somehow! As an embryo the presence of the Y chromosome causes the fetus to develop as a male, yet people believe that could all be undone somehow as if by magic.
It really is ironic, but I get the feeling that these foids probably hate this man for pretending to be like them.

It really is ironic, but I get the feeling that these foids probably hate this man for pretending to be like them.
I don't think women would hate them. I would think they get a sick satisfaction from seeing it. It is the ultimate manifestation of femininity's triumph over masculinity. That they could make men want to give it up by actually mutilating themselves. That thing that their father had made them so jealous as a baby, women have tricked men in to throwing it away.