Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tranny hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
There's a bunch of suspected faggots here, lets remind them what they really are

*insert profiles of half of IT's userbase*

most trannies were raped as kids or abandoned by their parents

They're not even a competition

Trannies are a double edged sword for me, on one hand they make foids uncomfortable, but they are also super cringe.

'Transition' is the ultimate surrender. There is no honor amongst such degenerates. Its one of Satans greatest jokes.

degeneracy at its finest

Discord trannies that are currently raiding 4chan.
They have for years now. Gif/b were my favorite to browse and they've been filled with trannies since like 17

They have for years now. Gif/b were my favorite to browse and they've been filled with trannies since like 17
They are on /v/, /pol/ and tv too unfortunately. Only pol is resisting.

Tranny shopping carts be like

Last edited:
giphy.gif

They are nothing more but a symptom of this diseased society.

In some ways I feel bad for them - but they are part of the agenda to deconstruct society and by nature they force us to lie about reality. Just because you cut off your dick and put on a dress doesn't make you a woman.

the "you will never be a women" meme that pol posts is hilarious, whenever a left winger posts something they always reply with that

The only people who hate trannies more than we hate trannies is trannies themselves

48% :feelshmm:
I thought it was 42%? Have we hit a new record??

Have you ever played Mass Effect / Elder Scrolls / Dragon Age / Knights of the Old Republic as a foid character? If so, I have bad news for you.

Have you ever played Mass Effect / Elder Scrolls / Dragon Age / Knights of the Old Republic as a foid character? If so, I have bad news for you.
No. No, I haven't. :chad:

There's a bunch of suspected faggots here

TBH this seems like something being propagated in our communities to take our eye off the ball and the real final bosses of our discontent.

Becoming trannies due to the breakdown of incels is something we fear and we want to target an easy enemy even though it's more the sexual neglect from foids and the opportunity-stealing of chads which leads to such desperate spirals of identity as happens to trannies.

It's sort of like going after guys who got their legs blown off instead of the landmines because it's easier to beat up a cripple than to dig up a landmine or genetically engineer ourselves the ability to regrow legs.

There's prob some fear of trannies preying on our sexual desperation, either because our standards are rolling downhill with such momentum we fear it will never stop, or that they are such good impersonators that having standards wouldn't matter.

The truth of the matter though is if we were getting sex from looksmatch foids we wouldn't be vulnerable to this. It's only because guys w/ 5/10 looks can't even get 1/10 girls that we're actually considering this a relevant danger at all.

more memes ngl

1F15020E378545E19540EBA19B81B750

Bathroom assassin

Attachments

• 1609145608656.png
    1609145608656.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: