Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tranny hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Stonetoss has pretty based comics about trannies
Only one joke comic

Corporate trans rights comic

Offensive halloween costumes comic

That's @Wizard32
<higheffortpost>
I will admit there are a lot of similarities but I'd like to point out some key differences between me and this guy. I have modified this image by putting big orange letters next to portions to explain on a list below

Correction

A) I am not organized enough to have a To Do list visible. This would probably be a good idea so I would not forget things. Also the points on this list are not things I do. I guess I aspire to "talk to cuties" but I don't have the confidence to approach girls.

B) my body pillow is not a nude woman with short purple hair, it is a clothed scoolgirl with long orange hair. Hard to judge scale in this pic, but mine is smaller than standard body pillow size.

C) I do not display flags in my room, just comic/RPG posters

D) I am not low-inhib enough to procure and display a loli poster. The one anime-themed wallscroll I have features an underage girl who is buxom enough that people would assume she is an adult, flanked by manly guys to distract from her.

E) not low-inhib enough to own a rifle, closest I have is a pellet BB still in the box because I'm too high-inhib to actually train with it (or maybe just it sounds boring for now, but that could be cope)

F) don't own a dildo, thought about investing in an Aneros years ago for possible prostate benefits but never go around to it, TBH don't think I would use it. if I did I would keep it clean, and mounting it to a wall just doesn't make any fucking sense at all

G) do not sleep on mattres on floor, it's an inefficient use of space, I have a bedframe that's elevated so I can store boxes underneath. Also I consistently make my bed when I wake up each morning :chad:

H) not low-inhib enough to invest in lube even though it would probably make masturbation a lot less painful. I'm too low-IQ to get lube, too high-inhib to go into a sex shop or even order it online.

I) my chair is more ergonomic because I have armrests but OTOH it's less ergonomic because it's low-backed and has no neck support, so I do envy this guy's neck support when he's in chair

J) I don't keep tissues (soiled or otherwise) in my room. When I clean up post-fap I just use toilet-paper and flush it immediately.

K) have not yet invested in a fleshlight but when I do I plan to clean it immediately afterwards, and certainly not leave it on the floor

L) why the fuck would I own a vibrator? That's for putting on a girl's clit, I'd never have a girl over. I'm not convinced it would be as useful for stimulating the penis glans to coom

M) I don't leave my socks in middle of room, I throw them behind door so they're out of sight and regularly move them to laundry

N) this padlock is clearly the type using a key and not a combination, and as such is fucking worthless by itself. Unless you've actively locked something with it you would keep the key in the lock so that you don't lose it. Makes no fucking sense. I have a lock like this but the key's together and only separates when in use, not storage

O) overlap with B+D: my boob mousepad features the same long-haired buxom ginger from my anime poster (not short purple hair), and sadly I haven't ever been able to use it, because I kept it in storage for years (too high-inhib to display publicly) and when I finally did need it to replace my old gel mousepad it fucking disappeared so I think somebody stole it

P) have never learned to shave with a straight razor, only ever use scissors or electric clippers. Implication is shaved legs and while I tried that out a couple times in high school it largely seems like a waste of time, would only do it if I ogremaxed and could compete in bodybuilding or something

Q) have never worn socks this long

R) too high-inhib to rock a pink shirt and I favor bulky shirts which cover up my obesity. I am embarassed when my gut is exposed. Also too high-inhib to wear a miniskirt. I would if I thought it had good odds of sex w/ foid but IMO that's a gamble that generally won't pay off. Some foids LARP about wanting to fuck femboys but probably don't actually do it. At least not PIV

S) don't make regular use of a phone. I never keep the plans active and the two I've had are cheap burners with shitty OS which can't run any good apps and even though they can use internet are fucking slow. Plus have not taken selfies for 10+ years too paranoid

T) don't drink alcohol much at all much less in bedroom

U) only have one monitor set up, briefly tried dual monitor by using a 720p tv supplement but it wasn't that helpful. I could possibly try it now that I found an HDMI for my new one to free up the VGA connection but kind of short on desktop space to do that. Doubt I would make much use of it.

V) haven't gotten around to buying any cool knives yet, but if I did I would keep them sheathed, and it's especially low-IQ to have the blade overtop your important video cable

W) desk isn't big enough to have desktop next to monitor, it's on a shelf near floor-level on the desk

X) plates I bring in room rarely keep food on them for long, I eat pretty quickly. Would not leave it on the floor, I leave it elevated to make it harder for ants and shit to crawl on, even after I'm done with it. Who the fuck wants to step on fork or broke porcelain and get bloody foot? Also WTF is that brown jug? Maple syrup? Root beer? Some kind of tentacle monster on it. Why is the cap off? I cap my drinks, I'm big on freshness. Also I prefer protein shakes.

Y) enjoy tacos but TBH would not be my priority for takeout. I can empathize with the grease but if I want grease it will be KFC or burger TBH

Z) I'm big on caffeine but generally take that via coffee or some black teas, only very rarely a soft drink and never bother with shit like red bull or monster. I have a hard enough time getting to sleep. I drink for taste and usually manage to avoid caffeine later in the day.

BONUS note about the chair: I only scoot forward on chair to be able to lean back if the chair doesn't tilt. This guy obviously has a chair capable of tilting so it doesn't make sense to do this: you would want to scoot your butt back and then have the actual back tilt to get that desired angle.

</higheffortpost>

pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #196689663
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #256440057

pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #237580950
Destiny, RN, BSN على تويتر: The brainwashed libs s€ums would like  us to believe pedophilia is a “natural sexual orientation” ✅NOT NOW, NOT  EVER...IN MY BOOK!!!… https://t.co/Hz2HdSfKLf
title : AreTheStraightsOK
104 best u/winged_hussar_ images on Pholder | The Donald, History Memes and  Virginvschad

Last edited:
I have this suspicion that a lot of "hate my pussy" FTMs were either not cute enough to succeed at being effeminate to begin with (ie if chad doesn't want to fuck my pussy I may as well aspire to have a penis) or maybe they got raped and have a pussy-hating complex due to that.

I feel like embracing that last one is embracing some kind of generic concept that 8 year olds could not possibly be good sex partners, even in heterosexual relationships, which I don't think I agree with.

Getting penetrated is pretty high-risk though so there should not be unrestricted access to doing that to people who haven't demonstrated understanding of those risks unless it's by accredited professionals under supervisional oversights to prevent abuse and harm.

I found a bunch of fresh trooners who just went eunuch and donated whatever meat they cut from their groins to starving nigger children in fucking africa:

@FamilyGuy1999 @SocialzERo

Society produce more and more trannies through social media