Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny on another forum threatens to murder me and says I should be executed in public

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
typed by skide

“this fag says "iT's NoNe oF yOuR BuSiNeSs wHaT BaThRoOm tHeY uSe" yes it is.”

No, it is not. You’ve not given me any counter-arguments besides “it makes people uncomfortable” about which I do not give a single tiniest sliver of a fuck. Lemme properly rephrase myself for you: Your buisness, you piece of fucking mental shit, is right there about the space your nose reaches out to, not a fucking inch more. You do not get to fucking police others for making you uncomfortable, respond to that, you little shithead.
You gonna try? then try with me, I’m a transgal and you try policing me, I will genuinely fucking brutalize you to the brink of death and I’ll spit on your broken chassis just for good measure. You seem to labour under some delusion of having the brute force on your side when you simply do not. In my case, I do and I will gladly use it against you, if you as much, as talk to me when I’m inside the stall(and yeah, do go on about how I’m obviously a male because I’m a brutal fuck who like bashing in people’s heads from time to time, specially when they deserve it like you all do, none of you are arbiters of my sex an none of you ever will be but do come here up north and try saying any of your typical offensive shit, I can use some lawsuit cash, so just gimme a cause, just gimme a fucking pretext to).

Now, while I have your attention: You fuckers ARE the degeneracy itself. Controlling other sentients is the most degenerate shit you can attempt and you are all about that. Hell, you hate the very concept of freedom to the point of trying to discredit it in as much effort, as your tiny brains can conjure. One uncomfortable truth, you little pieces of fucking degenerate(as we have established) filth: You are few and we, people who actually value our freedoms and our lives to be lived as we wish, we are a fucking LEGION, sure you can shoot some of us at a mall or in the theater but in the end each loss of yours is going to be irreplacable for you, almost no kid in their right mind is going to go for your little cult while we are never going to cave in to your demands, you are nothing more than a handful of terrorists and you will all die like such(if we could only make your executions public). So spin your little plots, your dreams of world domination, because in reality, you are and always will be left powerless. Utterly pathetic and unable to move a single stone that makes up our society. Grow the fuck up and start listening to actual fuckin adults in the room or rope’s your destiny and I just wish all of you did it at the same time, so we could get rid of your cult for good. Now, don’t give me any of your shit about how you just want to live outside of all this. You don’t. All you want for is control over others and your whole misery stems from not having it anymore. Admit it, you bunch of cowardly fucks. You have made my point the moment you contradicted me about the bathroom stuff not being your buisness. You motherfucking degenerate filth literally consider it your buisness to police others and you always had. For this, you deserve death but I’ll gladly settle for the exclusion and scorn you already get from folks.

Get comfy, fuckheads, it ain’t going nowhere.”

wow. A trans foid threatens to beat me up and kill me because of my political opinion on trans bathroom. The reason why I think trans bathroom is bad is NOT because I think it is uncomfortable it’s because men’s rooms and women’s rooms were separated due to the fact that they have different genitals, not different chromosomes or different genders. If they had the same body and genitals, this wouldn’t be necessary. That’s why this trans bathroom thing is controversial you wannabe tough guy. And threatening to violently beat someone to death and then you Tell me to “grow up” when you talk like a insanely butthurt preteen. What’s next? Make all bathrooms for men and women to share together? So a 11 year old girl should share the bathroom with a 40 year old man? I’m sorry but this just isn’t ok. If you had a vagina this wouldn’t be an issue if you could Change your penis into a vagina. And its crazy how you want us publicly executed just for words and sentences we type online.

also, to the retard who claims to have a 30 year old son, no you don’t. You’re just some 20 year old lying about being Middle Aged so you can be seen as wise and mature by others when in reality no middle aged adult spends their time on forums dedicated to mocking other people. If you’re that age, you’re a manchild

Transsexualism is a mental illness
She calls us terrorists but says we should be brutally beaten and murdered for our opinion on tranny bathroom

I don’t care either way but still fuck trannies

oh no a fat tranny threatened you, you should be scared :feelskek:

either way he'll 41% soon

Being forced to witness these abominations IRL is basically sexual assault

Last edited:
>Tranny
Someone here should be executed and it isnt you bro :feelskek:

IT'S M'AAM!!!!!!

hope she's not carrying any golf clubs.

trannies are so fucking disgusting man :feelspuke:

and that's a TRANS MAN

don't fall for the soy narrative, it's the other way around: men pretending to be women = trans men, foids pretending to be male = trans women

also trannies seem to always resort to violence threats when their delusions get threatened. they also even threaten violence against real women which is just bizarre

Last edited:
didnt read. trannys are weird

typed by skide

“this fag says "iT's NoNe oF yOuR BuSiNeSs wHaT BaThRoOm tHeY uSe" yes it is.”

No, it is not. You’ve not given me any counter-arguments besides “it makes people uncomfortable” about which I do not give a single tiniest sliver of a fuck. Lemme properly rephrase myself for you: Your buisness, you piece of fucking mental shit, is right there about the space your nose reaches out to, not a fucking inch more. You do not get to fucking police others for making you uncomfortable, respond to that, you little shithead.
You gonna try? then try with me, I’m a transgal and you try policing me, I will genuinely fucking brutalize you to the brink of death and I’ll spit on your broken chassis just for good measure. You seem to labour under some delusion of having the brute force on your side when you simply do not. In my case, I do and I will gladly use it against you, if you as much, as talk to me when I’m inside the stall(and yeah, do go on about how I’m obviously a male because I’m a brutal fuck who like bashing in people’s heads from time to time, specially when they deserve it like you all do, none of you are arbiters of my sex an none of you ever will be but do come here up north and try saying any of your typical offensive shit, I can use some lawsuit cash, so just gimme a cause, just gimme a fucking pretext to).

Now, while I have your attention: You fuckers ARE the degeneracy itself. Controlling other sentients is the most degenerate shit you can attempt and you are all about that. Hell, you hate the very concept of freedom to the point of trying to discredit it in as much effort, as your tiny brains can conjure. One uncomfortable truth, you little pieces of fucking degenerate(as we have established) filth: You are few and we, people who actually value our freedoms and our lives to be lived as we wish, we are a fucking LEGION, sure you can shoot some of us at a mall or in the theater but in the end each loss of yours is going to be irreplacable for you, almost no kid in their right mind is going to go for your little cult while we are never going to cave in to your demands, you are nothing more than a handful of terrorists and you will all die like such(if we could only make your executions public). So spin your little plots, your dreams of world domination, because in reality, you are and always will be left powerless. Utterly pathetic and unable to move a single stone that makes up our society. Grow the fuck up and start listening to actual fuckin adults in the room or rope’s your destiny and I just wish all of you did it at the same time, so we could get rid of your cult for good. Now, don’t give me any of your shit about how you just want to live outside of all this. You don’t. All you want for is control over others and your whole misery stems from not having it anymore. Admit it, you bunch of cowardly fucks. You have made my point the moment you contradicted me about the bathroom stuff not being your buisness. You motherfucking degenerate filth literally consider it your buisness to police others and you always had. For this, you deserve death but I’ll gladly settle for the exclusion and scorn you already get from folks.

Get comfy, fuckheads, it ain’t going nowhere.”

wow. A trans foid threatens to beat me up and kill me because of my political opinion on trans bathroom. The reason why I think trans bathroom is bad is NOT because I think it is uncomfortable it’s because men’s rooms and women’s rooms were separated due to the fact that they have different genitals, not different chromosomes or different genders. If they had the same body and genitals, this wouldn’t be necessary. That’s why this trans bathroom thing is controversial you wannabe tough guy. And threatening to violently beat someone to death and then you Tell me to “grow up” when you talk like a insanely butthurt preteen. What’s next? Make all bathrooms for men and women to share together? So a 11 year old girl should share the bathroom with a 40 year old man? I’m sorry but this just isn’t ok. If you had a vagina this wouldn’t be an issue if you could Change your penis into a vagina. And its crazy how you want us publicly executed just for words and sentences we type online.

also, to the retard who claims to have a 30 year old son, no you don’t. You’re just some 20 year old lying about being Middle Aged so you can be seen as wise and mature by others when in reality no middle aged adult spends their time on forums dedicated to mocking other people. If you’re that age, you’re a manchild
This fag is a pussy. Reminds me of the navy seal pasta.

Most likely as weak as that gay tranny ass niggerfaggot from IT who got exposed here after threatening incels

tranny had a bad dilation session

IT'S M'AAM!!!!!!

hope she's not carrying any golf clubs.
That tranny would be violently raped in men’s prisons

What forum is this on btw, link? @Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Wtf even is that forum

What forum? post the link

It's hilarious when it gets angry

high iq

cant believe this needs to be said ngl

i didnt know that forum, just signed up and called him a faggot but it says the post won't be shown until mods approve it :feelsUgh:

based
You should’ve called the tranny a man

that would’ve been based

and they call US cowards presumably for being anonymous when they’re just as anonymous and they are hating on a universally hated group of people while we’re saying shit that gets the entire internet to violently hate us, so we’re actually brave because we aren’t afraid to get tormented by the entire internet for what we say. They’re the cowards
Holy fuck Im featured too

tenor.gif

It might not be over yet
They’re literally another IT
Most likely as weak as that gay tranny ass niggerfaggot from IT who got exposed here after threatening incels
Bluepillers: 65

:soy: :soy:

Last edited:
You should’ve called the tranny a man

that would’ve been based

and they call US cowards presumably for being anonymous when they’re just as anonymous and they are hating on a universally hated group of people while we’re saying shit that gets the entire internet to violently hate us, so we’re actually brave because we aren’t afraid to get tormented by the entire internet for what we say. They’re the cowards

They’re literally another IT

Bluepillers: 65

:soy: :soy:
what i said would've gotten him very butthurt. i called him a deranged faggot who lashes out bc he knows he'll never be a woman

i wish it had been published tbh. he'd probably be smashing his computer and seething as we speak

what i said would've gotten him very butthurt. i called him a deranged faggot who lashes out bc he knows he'll never be a woman

i wish it had been published tbh. he'd probably be smashing his computer and seething as we speak
People like him are the reason trannies are laughed at so much
He also says he from time to time bashed people’s head in like yeah right if that’s true he’d be in jail. I bet he couldn’t even win a fight with a toddler

Really starting to suspect you're a fakecel, this level of attention whoring outside this forum was unheard of outside brendio

People like him are the reason trannies are laughed at so much
He also says he from time to time bashed people’s head in like yeah right if that’s true he’d be in jail. I bet he couldn’t even win a fight with a toddler
yeah he's probably just some freak who's making shit up and wrote that post while crying. but you never know bc trannies are fucking deranged. also maybe it was women's heads he bashed in, because he believes he's a woman so its "ok"

that shit sounds brutal ngl.

Really starting to suspect you're a fakecel, this level of attention whoring outside this forum was unheard of outside brendio
You can’t accuse someone of LARPing just because they respond to bluepillers to debunk them. I have to debunk them to show how dumb they are
yeah he's probably just some freak who's making shit up and wrote that post while crying. but you never know bc trannies are fucking deranged. also maybe it was women's heads he bashed in, because he believes he's a woman so its "ok"
That trans woman has more anger issues than the GameStop tranny

You can’t accuse someone of LARPing just because they respond to bluepillers to debunk them. I have to debunk them to show how dumb they are

No you're just attention whoring tbh, it's already well established they're retards who are pointless giving any attention to. You're making yourself a celebrity just like brendio did

This just confirms that the longer The Turner Diaries and it’s “Day of the Rope” scenario is not made into a stark and brutal reality by whites for our (((enemies))) the worse things are going to get and SOON at that.

It won’t be long now before the Jews and SJW’s begin calling for the open legalization of pedophelia and then bestiality afterwards.

Anyone resisting their attempts at either of these will be deemed a “hater”, a “racist” as well engaging in “hate speech”.

So if you thought Clown World was “funny” before...baby you ain’t seen NOTHING yet...

trans man*

brocel don't fuck a tranny, there's other ways, that's worse than roping. dont get me wrong but when you say "trans woman" it sounds like you're thinking of fucking a tranny and lowkey justifying it. sorry if that's not the case

No you're just attention whoring tbh, it's already well established they're retards who are pointless giving any attention to. You're making yourself a celebrity just like brendio did
Doesn’t make a LARPer. I’m not attention whoring I’m debunking them
trans man*

brocel don't fuck a tranny, there's other ways, that's worse than roping. dont get me wrong but when you say "trans woman" it sounds like you're thinking of fucking a tranny and lowkey justifying it. sorry if that's not the case
No I’m saying trans woman cuz if I say trans man they’ll think I’m talking about a woman who thinks she’s male .
This just confirms that the longer The Turner Diaries and it’s “Day of the Rope” scenario is not made into a stark and brutal reality by whites for our (((enemies))) the worse things are going to get and SOON at that.

It won’t be long now before the Jews and SJW’s begin calling for the open legalization of pedophelia and then bestiality afterwards.

Anyone resisting their attempts at either of these will be deemed a “hater”, a “racist” as well engaging in “hate speech”.

So if you thought Clown World was “funny” before...baby you ain’t seen NOTHING yet...
Drag queen story hour now exists

Doesn’t make a LARPer. I’m not attention whoring I’m debunking them

No I’m saying trans woman cuz if I say trans man they’ll think I’m talking about a woman who thinks she’s male .
How do you debunk a retard?

Trannies should be shot tbhngl

Why can't grannies just use toilets for handicapped people?

Trannies are disgusting