Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny on another forum threatens to murder me and says I should be executed in public

Suicide rate is extremely high among trannies, I genuinely doubt he will be able to make it beyond 2022.

You will be just fine.

Keep laughing at them.

Skide replies:
It so happens that I do in fact have a vagina, I’m simply not a self-centred twat, like you fucks are.

I told you in no uncertain terms that yes, if you harrass me in a public restroom, you’re gonna get what’s coming to you, take it to a bank and shove it, harassment is illegal already, so I’m well within my rights to.

Public restrooms are separated by gender mostly in the fucking US and only a couple other countries. In Europe LOTS of places have shared bathrooms and nobody is complaining, same thing in your own home, you inmesurable cretin and ye it is very much fucking ok for all kinds of different people to relieve themselves in a public place, we have fucking stalls for this very reason.

Am I frustrated with beligerent idiots trying to take away my basic right to relieve myself at an appropriate facility? Sure, why not? Why woudln’t I be? Contrary to your insightful diagnosis I do not have a dick, nor did I ever have one and it’s not my personal fear, but I won’t have people with whom I share a lot be publicly harassed when vulnerable, fancy the fuck outta that.

Oh and that last “playing the victim” bit? Precious. Perhaps we should bring up ANYTHING that you assfucks have said in the last, say half decade? A lot of that actual terrorist threats and worse. Words and opinions you say online is such a cutesy little copout, when nobody brings up what those words and opinions are. For all that you are and all that you’ve said AND done, I personally do not consider you fit to live, certainly not among civilized people but it is my mere personal opinion, you see and I will never act upon it. Once again, I’ll gladly settle for the misery and shit you have to go through as you are, even if a lot of it is of your very own making. You deserve all you get from people.

sorry but just because someone is looking at you a bit uncomfortable doesn’t mean you get to beat them violently, mr tough guy

also many trans women DO have dicks. Sorry but it’s true. And so what if this is allowed in Europe? Many bad things were allowed in medieval times and one could argue that “people did just fine”. Womenweren’t allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia and one could argue that foids there can enjoy life. A 11 year old girl sharing the bathroom with an adult man IS inappropriate. There are safety and privacy issues that’s whywe have separate bathrooms because of difference in genitals.

and stop using overly vulgar language. Sure I cud’s but my god you’re like a 10 year old attempting gangster rap lyrics. If you can handle the military you can handle going in the required bathroom that matches your genitals. making all bathrooms unisex is bad. Also nobody complains about it in Europe because they’re afraid to be called bigots and get insulted by SJWs like you

Mogs me at being manly

Imagine being so weak you refuse your masculinity to become some mutilated knockoff of a woman. Trannies live by the victim complex, that is why the transition because women have the upper hand when it comes to playing the victim.

A retard that got tricked by elites into going through with something that's only meant to stop young people from reproducing.

Estrogen fag thinks he'll beat people up, lmao.

I don't care enough about trannies to read that.

A retard that got tricked by elites into going through with something that's only meant to stop young people from reproducing.

Hello, based department?

I bet that tranny couldn’t even win a fight against a toddler

Contrary to your insightful diagnosis I do not have a dick, nor did I ever have one
Lmao, so it's a biological woman making all of these threats.

She's just upset over realizing how much worse she made her life after giving up easy mode to live as an effeminate "man".

Imagine being so weak you refuse your masculinity to become some mutilated knockoff of a woman. Trannies live by the victim complex, that is why the transition because women have the upper hand when it comes to playing the victim.
That tranny claims to be happily married jfl yeah right. Prolly some 20 yr old single incel in denial without friends
Lmao, so it's a biological woman making all of these threats.

She's just upset over realizing how much worse she made her life after giving up easy mode to live as an effeminate "man".
So she’s a trans man? If she never had a penis then he or she is a trans man? Wtf!

Imagine responding to a mentally ill tranny jfl. Not even worth the effort, just giving him validation.

Nigga I don't care, the fact that you had to come here and write this mountain because of one troll on the internet makes me lol. I don't see how this relates to inceldom, This belongs in offtopic.

Last edited:
Imagine responding to a mentally ill tranny jfl. Not even worth the effort, just giving him validation.
Because this is lulzy shit

So she’s a trans man? If she never had a penis then he or she is a trans man? Wtf!

That's why it talked about fighting you in the bathroom, cause it uses the men's bathroom.

That's why it talked about fighting you in the bathroom, cause it uses the men's bathroom.
I bet that tranny is a scrawny midget irl pretending to be a tough guy