Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trannymaxxing

Wait till those niggas see what that WAP looks like

he was chadlite before the transition and got 60 matches in 2 years. thats less than 3 matches a month. it's so fucking over.

foid privilege ffs

90% of trannies are straight male fetishists gone out of control. Luckily they are fewer in number than furries, yet are top dog in LGBTQIUHIFHF circles

Tranny stuff :feelswhat:

You can larp as a woman all you want but you ain't got no pussy.

569.png

Disgusting. Fuck Disgusting men in dresses.

It's not maxxing, it's minimizing. Trannyminimizing. Descinsion

Cassandra heart transition 1

He mogs tbh. Probably was heightpilled if I had to guess.

If you choose to play a female character in Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls, you're basically training yourself to trannymaxx.

got 60 matches in 2 years. thats less than 3 matches a month. it's so fucking over.
:feelsclown:

This guy who mogs me to fucking oblivion was getting 3 matches a month ON AVERAGE and sucumbed to degeneracy. Now because he resembles a foid has life on tutorial mode.

:feelsclown:

But women have it just as hard right?

>1400 matches

fucking bleak

Wow planned or like they knew since 1995 at age 5 ngl it was like meant to like happen and ended up with a woman.

Last edited:
90% of trannies are straight male fetishists gone out of control. Luckily they are fewer in number than furries, yet are top dog in LGBTQIUHIFHF circles

Most of them are autogynephiles. They basically have a cross dressing and self feminization fetish that gets completely out of control. They start wanting to live as their jerk off fantasy girl alter ego all the time.

I have no idea what a good match rate is for a male on Tinder. You guys are calling him a Chadlite so I’m guessing three or four matches a month is decent? In some of the YouTube Tinder experiments I’ve watched even a full on Chad only seemed to have about the match rate of a less attractive girl.

Last edited:
don't be fooled. Trannymaxxing is the equivalent to twinkmaxxing. You're only as good as your youth. The moment you stop looking young, you're fucked. You ever see an old tranny? I hope not, that's disgusting but either way most kill themselves by that time. You won't live a long life trannymaxxing, and you'll more than likely be the bottom with your chad or sugardaddy.

I wanna show this to feminists to ask them to explain how this can be true if "male privilege:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" is real.

If men are privileged, and trannies are TRUE WOMEN:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:, then how can this tranny's life be this much better after going from being a good looking guy to being a somewhat above average woman?

Or is he not actually a woman and this is just more "male privilege", and you're an evil TERF:soy::feelswhere::feelskek:?