Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trans lives dont matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
The CDC and medical communities are gender bigots and see many people as worthless.

Only male and female ching chong virus deaths are recorded.

What about the trans mtf and the other 75 genders the government classified that died? No one care enough to mention those dead suckers.

Even gorillas that catch the virus get more news ink than them.

Its absolute over for exoticgendercels.

Last edited:
42% of trans agree :lul:

If it was not for jewish subversion of societies, trans freaks wouldn´t exist in our midst.
Same for non-whites.
The World is now upside down, as the worshipers of Baphomet and Moloch intended.

Gender fluid and gender blender people outnumbered mtf gender now yet they are also ghosts and expendable to society.

It must be nice to change your gender at a snap of a finger , mutants are real.

the statement "trans lives matter" does not make sense because it implies they have lives in the first place

I'd be surprised if any trans people died of the ching chong virus or kung flu. There can't be that many of them over 80 years old.

I'd be surprised if any trans people died of the ching chong virus or kung flu. There can't be that many of them over 80 years old.
I wonder what will happen when this generation of millenial trannies start getting old I don't think I have ever heard of a 60 year old tranny

Hopefully they realise how insane they are and mass rope

1597404263055 0

I wonder what will happen when this generation of millenial trannies start getting old I don't think I have ever heard of a 60 year old tranny

Hopefully they realise how insane they are and mass rope

Back in the 1960's or whenever they would have been jailed or incarcerated into some kind of mental institution and given drugs or a lobotomy.

Back in the 1960's or whenever they would have been jailed or incarcerated into some kind of mental institution and given drugs or a lobotomy.
How far we have fallen...

e280211a8fabd71c38a160c9ca31c4e7.jpg

imagine if it was just effeminate guys who crossdressed but didn't insist they were real women and actually got mad if you REFUSED to acknowledge they were male...

I wouldn't have any problem with that TBH, that's why Bridget is cool because despite the female dress and female name (though I'm not sure why he adopts those but haven't actually played GG story mode to find out) he never lies to us or tries to trick us:

just nun-cosplays and kicks ass and shota-maxes to get women to want to fuck him as an occasional distraction from Chad

instead it's masculine guys who insist they're real women and aren't even cute and get mad if you acknowledge they are male, and doesn't even fight evil, just expects you to put your own body on line to protect them when they don't reciprocate respect to defend us from evil

I think I'm actually mad about rape here: it's not adequately informed consent if you're wanting to fuck a foid and misled into thinking it's a foid you're fucking but it's not.

Foids understand this: if you bait her with Chad photo and show up and fuck her in the dark and she turns on light and sees you aren't guy in the chad photo she would be angry at you. How is this any different? You were given misleading mental image of foid nature and not delivered the genuine foid nature.

If they just stuck to being honest and fucking guys who embraced them they would not invoke the ire that they do. Instead they LARP as just ugly women and don't volunteer the info, which is basically rape.

Feminist doctrine re male sexual entitlement is that our desire for sex is not more important to a foid's consent, so they're hypocrites if they don't embrace that same logic that tranny sexual entitlement shouldn't be more important than a man's consent.

That's a man in a dress. Men's bathroom is where he belongs
You're getting tricked into supporting the split bathroom system.

Should just be one type of bathroom that all share.

If we heard more foids pooping and farting on a daily basis we wouldn't put them on such silly pedestols and orbit and cater to them so much TBH

The CDC and medical communities are gender bigots and see many people as worthless.

Only male and female ching chong virus deaths are recorded.

What about the trans mtf and the other 75 genders the government classified that died? No one care enough to mention those dead suckers.

Even gorillas that catch the virus get more news ink than them.

Its absolute over for exoticgendercels.
Trans people just love hanging around I heard.