Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Transgender from Philippines Livestreams Suicide (fate of ricecels in SEA).

This world needs to be purified.

another one bites the dust

Gay oppression is actually opression against weak-built, framecel, non-chad men, not homosexuals.

suis me, seems like such a risky method and why do it outisde in middle of public

Obligatory.

Seacels not ricecels.

That’s actually fucked up ngl. I put my hand on my mouth when watching.

Nice, if you're going to sui AT LEAST FUCKING LIVE STREAM IT

This ain't it boss, I hate trannies but ngl this is fucked.

Looked peaceful tbh

I wonder does it decrease even slightly if their desires in shift are satisfied. I think not. And that's the reason why current treatment gives no benefits to these mentally ill people

thanks bro I'm just not watching for my own sanity tbh

Better when teen girls livestreaming suicide. Thats what they deserve for not being of culture, or not giving me sam fak or just some frienliness atleast

This is what happens with ricecels in Thailand when they get mogged by Chads from the whole world taking their women, they resort to transgenderism and eventually kill themselves.

Thailand is such a cucked Nation ngl.They let foreigner men walk all over them and fuck all their women and the native ricecels have no hope to compete.Then they resort to being traps or going the long route of HRT and MTF surgery but they still aren't having sex from either men or women.
This is what normies and cucks dont get, SEX IS VITAL FOR SOMEONE TO BE MENTALLY STABLE, OTHERWISE THEY KILL THEMSELVES OR WORSE.

RIP poor person. Never go tranny. You won't even have enough muscle and T to go ER.
It was mild. She found a peaceful death, no drama. No need to watch of course.

fate of too much jbw and no women for ricecels
its over for gookcels and brownricecels

Gender is just a construct. So it makes perfect sense why I hate MEN with IMAGINARY VAG even more than real CUNT

Asd rate is about 10x the rate of neurotypicals too.
I wonder does it decrease even slightly if their desires in shift are satisfied. I think not. And that's the reason why current treatment gives no benefits to these mentally ill people
Give hormonal imbalance to a small framed mentally ill man thinking it will yield good shit, they rope.

Won't give T injections to a man that has low T levels for his age bracket as apparently he doesn't need it.

That’s actually fucked up ngl. I put my hand on my mouth when watching.
This ain't it boss, I hate trannies but ngl this is fucked.
It was the most peaceful hanging I've ever seen. Better than taking pills and vomitting and foaming from the mouth or a gun shot where they have to wash your brains out with a garden hose.

Cant say anything else other than

Good.

Let's play hangman

cucked

but yea if your not the genetic gifted your litteraly trash , coping with betabux , therapy and be a good goy for society

I will fap to this later.

Saw this video recommended to me ob best gore a few days ago.

every second you get replaced by 250 ~ people

we dont matter

His feet was barely off the floor, how'd he die so quick?

It was quick. He tried to back off at the last moment though.

SEX IS VITAL FOR SOMEONE TO BE MENTALLY STABLE, OTHERWISE THEY KILL THEMSELVES OR WORSE.

"LMFAO, incel spotted! You're just an entitled misogynist. Men are not entitled to ANYTHING, especially sex. Go talk to a psychiatrist and get some personality pills, you loser creep."

40% of trannies die by commiting suicide but hey it's not a mental health issue, it's perfectly natural and should be encouraged :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based ksgcel

Ksgcel still mogs tbh

To be honest, I feel quite bad for them. I’m pretty low-T myself, but I can’t imagine having T levels so low that you feel you’d be better off as a female, and having to resort to such drastic measures.

it was so quick. i hope they are in a better place now.

Can we say that rating of his little TV show was... 40%?

Of course he's ugly. If he was hot he wouldn't of done it.

Yeah I noticed that, I always heard people flailed around more when they hung themselves.
You don't watch many of them? They are all very similar. The body fights for about 1 minute. But usually you see more movement and convulsing. You never see the hands move up past the waist.