Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Transgender puberty blocking drug linked to thousands of deaths"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Remember how a 17 year old foid is a child and even peck kissing her would cause lifelong trauma because she can't consent to that activity?

Well, looks like small children can consent to taking dangerous drugs which will have permanent effects in their bodies and may even cause death because someone made they confused about their true sexual identity.

Clown world strikes once again.

Yeah its fucking unbelievable how they are letting morons pump their kids with hormone pills.

JFL at Christians in West not waging a crusade

JFL at Christians in West not waging a crusade
Christianity unfortunately mostly turned into a virtue signalling club like someone posted once here, I forgot who.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is George Soros, and your children are going to die :feelshmm:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is George Soros, and your children are going to die :feelshmm:
How low of you, don't you know that criticizing any Jew for anything is antisemitic, just as criticizing any woman for anything is misogynistic and criticizing any black for anything is racist? :feelstastyman:

It's over for drugcels

I despise trannies