Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL #transition goals

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Spitter full body

Norris Thing   Profile

Humanflower

I'm looking like an anime girl after surgically mutilating my dick into pus-ridden wound and putting on a wig, aren't I?
Now that I'm a real woman I can finally hate on those male virgins (even though I was one before) and get personally offended over anything that they say about women online (even though I mysteriously did not gave a shit about it before :waitwhat:) and start e-wars over it, because sperging out about mean virgins on the internet for hours is a very woman thing to do, and I know it because my mangas and contra point taught me a lot about women and human beings!

Heh, I mean why shouldn't I, male in a wig who's either getting sodomized by males desperate for sex or trying to guilt-trip lesbians (or underages) into sex look down on those males complaining about not getting sex on the internet?
I bet those losers wish they could put hands on my pimple ridden hairy ass!

Anyway, post pics of your transition goals sisters!

Daily reminder for IT trannies to join 41%

trying to guilt-trip lesbians (or underages) into sex
ngl I dont mind trannies doing that. Most "lesbians" are just Chad only SJW cunts so having trannies try to throw SJW shit back in their face is funny.

ngl I dont mind trannies doing that. Most "lesbians" are just Chad only SJW cunts so having trannies try to throw SJW shit back in their face is funny.
I don't like nor give a shit about lesbians either, just pointing out pottery of trannies who mutilate their bodies and make clowns of themselves in order to have slight chance of hooking up with person that shouldn't be attracted to them by definition while having nerve to call incels pathetic (many of whom are trying to find a partner in non-mentally insane ways, unlike trannies)
Lmao
Now that was a dank anime, shame that it had strong romantic subplot though:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited: